Twinsandme #76 Droolies so jealous of Seans new home, now she’s trying to scam a council loan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone have any screenshots from the fb page? She’ll be fuming, good luck to her hunting everyone down who has a negative comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They've deleted all comments! We all know Julie can give it but can't take it.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Id say they were going with the idea of a non political episode and getting to know the real Leo and the trolling he's had over the years but it's really really back fired. These are the reasons you need proper management

Reactions: 10
For god sakes - such cowards deleting all the comments. Sure they are screen grabbed and shared now anyway! Dick heads!

Reactions: 11
Ah the comments are now turned off I can’t cope I got the wine on way home to read them all later ffs 🤣🤣🤣
Baby Reindeer will have to do 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They've deleted all comments! We all know Julie can give it but can't take it.
Where is the big bully Julie that we saw about 2-3 weeks ago when she went after a woman who said something negative about her. She’s pathetic, once she gets a bit of heat on her she crumbles. Karma is a witch Droolie

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ah the comments are now turned off I can’t cope I got the wine on way home to read them all later ffs 🤣🤣🤣
Baby Reindeer will have to do 🤣🤣🤣
Totally unrelated but where can I watch the interview?? Baby reindeer one obviously not the podcast 😂

Reactions: 5
Where are ye reading the comments? Any post I go on and comments are limited/turned off & I’ve tried all their accounts.

Reactions: 2
Came straight here after seeing the comments. Leo doesn't necessarily appeal to their audience I don't know how they thought it was a good idea 😂😂😂 they are getting shreds torn out of them. Like another poster said, you would expect more from Brenda in terms of cop on but Julie doesn't have a clue
He’s too intelligent for them and their audience. Think what you like of him, he was running the country and that pair could probably only think to ask him what his favourite Kylie song is!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.