Twinsandme #76 Droolies so jealous of Seans new home, now she’s trying to scam a council loan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments... I'll be shacked if Julies mentions this on tiktok there'll be a riot!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm only living for Liz Reaney to have a few drinks tonight and rip Julie a new one over this 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
WTAF 😂😂😂😂😂 bleeping Leo I ask of you!! What kind of Morons are they at all? Julie looks like a Trannie & Brenda is like Barbie vomited 🤮 on her. The most hated man in Ireland, talking about scraping the bottom of the barrel & these two illiterate cunts interviewing him. What a PR disaster all around!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely Brendas manager can tell her being associated with Julie and her teenage manager is bad for her
---
Also wonder what Sandra in the city will think of her bestie Brenda interviewing Leo she’s a massive FF head

Reactions: 13
Boy manager removed the part of the caption that said we are truly honoured 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Caption is totally changed. Sounds like they lick his hole for the whole podcast. Would love to be a fly on the wall with Droolie and Brenda now

Reactions: 13
Whatever about them being thick enough to ask Leo on the podcast... what in the name of sweet christ was HE thinking going on it ?! Did nobody from his office do any research and see how associating himself with Droolie of all people would be damaging to his already tarnished image

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does he have anyone doing research on media outlets? What of their previous podcast piqued interest? Not a fan of his by any means but my word what possessed him and his “team” to say yes to them? Got to give it too them through very unexpected 😂

Reactions: 11
Can’t wait for this podcast to air. They are going to be absolutely hammered. Laughing at the radio silent from Jools. The scummy mummy bridge won’t be supporting her every move anymore. They should have known better than to get mixed up in politics.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does he have anyone doing research on media outlets? What of their previous podcast piqued interest? Not a fan of his by any means but my word what possessed him and his “team” to say yes to them? Got to give it too them through very unexpected 😂
Leo probably loved the shop lifting episode, possibly the one with the unprotected sex and commended Julie for her promotion of the morning after pill. He being an ex Dr. He was always going on the podcast he has so much in common with them 🥴 Probably a big fan of the ferals aswell, enjoys seeing a polar opposite upbringing to his own.

Reactions: 12
The state of them all with their phones out🤳🤳🤳JuLie must of been summoning her inner Kylie Minogue in the dress she wore.
Mrs Doyle had entered the chat....she wants her doily back! What an absolute state she is.

I love reading the comments. They are getting annihilated on the post and there is radio silence from all 3 of them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.