Twinsandme #76 Droolies so jealous of Seans new home, now she’s trying to scam a council loan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came straight here after seeing the comments. Leo doesn't necessarily appeal to their audience I don't know how they thought it was a good idea 😂😂😂 they are getting shreds torn out of them. Like another poster said, you would expect more from Brenda in terms of cop on but Julie doesn't have a clue

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
WTF?? Leo?? They're the equivalent of walking through a dog's tit on the footpath.Associating with them??? Such poor judgment????? Of course he himself presided over the ruining of our country and should be hanging his head in shame.But to be associated with three scammers further proves his credentials.
Brenda in Barbie's tracksuit,Julie in grannies French maid outfit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This has royally backfired on them.

These aren't comments from pictureless accounts or trolls or tattlers, these ae comments from bottom feeders just like Droolie, her ilk, the type she appeals to & thinks she's a great mammy to her angles, she has lost the room for sure.

Reactions: 28
The utter cringe of it all, what in heavens name makes you think you’ve to have professional makeup and hair done in order to interview ex Taoiseach? Like what is wrong with this bleeping girl. The whole thing is insane. They’re nobodies what in gods name happened that Leo’s team allowed him to do this podcast??
Also can you only imagine Paula at home thinking she’s made a fine job of her joolie. The bleeping turd. There she is telling all that her daughter is interviewing varadkar. She thinks she’s made this fine job of a daughter the whole thing would make you cringe to your toes. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Their makeup is always so heavy like they are both plastered in products. No wonder Julie's skin is shite.

Reactions: 14
If she comes on later saying something like “thanks a million for all of ye messages” or something like that I’d say she will just piss people off more. She’s a fool interviewing Leo. He’s the exact opposite of what the scummy mummy bridge wants to see. This could severely impact her account as she is going against her whole follower base. If they don’t hold his feet to the fire during the actual podcast it will be even worse for them. I’ll be surprised if it evens airs to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'd love to be there when they realised how much they fucked up. It would be so enjoyable .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder what Leo thought when he turned up to the studio & was greeted by 3 plastic faced scrotes 😂😂 he must have thought he was being mugged. 3 states & the horror of that creep Eoghan is too much for me 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I can’t wait for the actual podcast to air. I hope they lick his hole the entire time. It cause mayhem if that’s all they do during the podcast 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She would of been better interviewing Derek Blight, he would be more her type and who she would vote for.

Reactions: 8
In all seriousness now, Leo thought he was in Tipperary not the back room of The George! I bet he was scarleh when he saw jools in all her glory, looking like Shirley temple bar!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely that will also affect the 2 johnnies cause I’m sure it was a controversial move for them to have Leo on their podcast
---
In all seriousness now, Leo thought he was in Tipperary not the back room of The George! I bet he was scarleh when he saw jools in all her glory, looking like Shirley temple bar!
He probably thought it was a drag queen cause infairness she could pass as one 😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.