Twinsandme #76 Droolies so jealous of Seans new home, now she’s trying to scam a council loan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s too intelligent for them and their audience. Think what you like of him, he was running the country and that pair could probably only think to ask him what his favourite Kylie song is!
Why would he go on a podcast with 2 fools from cork then 🙈 I’m thinking he was naive and didn’t know cause surely someone who’s a doctor and a former Taoiseach would not go on a podcast like that.

Reactions: 11
Why would he go on a podcast with 2 fools from cork then 🙈 I’m thinking he was naive and didn’t know cause surely someone who’s a doctor and a former Taoiseach would not go on a podcast like that.
The same reason Mary Lou joined Galz who snap back in the day.. there’s a certain cohort out there that these people need to keep sweet and have on their side. Leo prob thought appearing on the lowest scummy lowlife podcast in the country would endear him to that audience! But nah!

• Haha
In that post she looks like she did right after her chin surgery. Her face is so swollen/fat.
She is such a coward and full of bullshit. No doubt she's drowning her sorrows in a double vodka.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But imagine how it was presented to him prob Brenda from ITV blah blah etc. he should fire his team if they did no due diligence 🤣🤣🤣 he was hardly gonna listen to their podcast. He’s after a certain younger demographic as he’s a sinking ship.
I’m gutted i was weak at the few comments I saw 🤣 imagine his face when he saw these dolls then 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
No going back now :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Comments turned off on the post on both Brenda and droolies IG 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Tbh I’m a bit shocked people hate Leo this much I had no idea 😆😆 but I kind of tune all things politics out tbh!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s too intelligent for them and their audience. Think what you like of him, he was running the country and that pair could probably only think to ask him what his favourite Kylie song is!
Literally my exact thoughts, Leo is a lot of things, but he’s well educated and well spoken. I don’t think Julie will even understand some of the words he is going to use. I actually can not believe he agreed to go on the podcast 😂 I can’t get over it honestly 😂 maybe he thinks the boy manager is handsome or something 😂
---
The same reason Mary Lou joined Galz who snap back in the day.. there’s a certain cohort out there that these people need to keep sweet and have on their side. Leo prob thought appearing on the lowest scummy lowlife podcast in the country would endear him to that audience! But nah!
Mary lou in galz who snap 🤣🤣
Lmao, first I heard of it, absolutely comical 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
I’m so confused about all of this. Why did they even want Leo as a guest? Colm Kelleher would probably have been a better fit

My favourite thing is the scummy mummies calling Leo a scumbag in the comments 🤣 Pot,Kettle…

I know we don’t like Leo anymore but as a former GP and a very senior politician he is most definitely not in the demographic society labels as a scumbag. Leo is an educated man with a job who can speak without using the F word every 3 words, and now the scummy mummies who barely did the Junior Cert are calling HIM a scumbag 🤣 Ah no he’s not

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Tbh I’m a bit shocked people hate Leo this much I had no idea 😆😆 but I kind of tune all things politics out tbh!
I think he’s taking the brunt of a huge amount of public anger since Covid. We have a huge anger problem in the country. I’m just happy this happened to Julie, couldn’t have happened to a better chav

Reactions: 12
MAYBE he does listen or enjoy a bit of TATTLE for stress relief from his regular job. The gays do be into all the fun stuff (remember the Kylie debacle) and I doubt his friends let him talk too much about politics

👋 Hello Leo and Matt if ye’re here, we’re very confused about all of this

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s funny too that they had to delete all the comments 🤣 the backlash must have taken them by surprise

Reactions: 4
I’m on it. I’d post but I don’t know how to cover up peoples names for her. Majority of the comments are not favourable

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.