Twinsandme #76 Droolies so jealous of Seans new home, now she’s trying to scam a council loan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the comments so much. Their actual listeners, not us trolls, are outraged abs saying they won't listen .
Not the response they thought they would get.
Boy manager was only up to see if he had a shot with old Leo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Not one good comment. They are getting mangled!! Disappointing to see it was him I was expecting someone world famous the way she was going on. I suppose when most of Julie’s followers would be similar to herself someone from FG on the pod doesn’t do much for them!

Reactions: 9
Julie is so thick she probably thinks he’s straight & she has a chance. I’m mortified for them fangirling him & the STATE of this country. Im glad to see loads of comments calling them out. She will be on a full country tour now calling to workplaces

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The state of them all with their phones out🤳🤳🤳JuLie must of been summoning her inner Kylie Minogue in the dress she wore.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mic drop says Julie. Mic drop is right

Brenda will know enough to ask a few hard questions. Bet you Julie will ask about homelessness etc

Reactions: 2
Honestly I'd have thought Brenda would've known better. Julie and that fool boy manager are absolutely CLUELESS about politics, but I'd have thought she'd have had a bit of cop on....

This is not going well for them... 🙈

Wow the scummy mommy bridge aren’t help with their Jools. Love that this is backfiring on them. Watch Julie never address this podcast or anything related to it again

Reactions: 6
You just know she's freaking out over the negative comments from the scummy mummy's . She's going to get hounded and rightly so..

You just know she's freaking out over the negative comments from the scummy mummy's . She's going to get hounded and rightly so..
Anyone who previously defended her is now turned against her nobody likes Leo not even the scummy mummies

Reactions: 12
bleeping state of Droolie hahahahahahahahahaha

Edit. Do the dopes not realise that her following would not be fans of Leo at all?? 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.