Twinsandme #76 Droolies so jealous of Seans new home, now she’s trying to scam a council loan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disappointed that Leo is going on the podcast... I had hoped the podcast might strive to be more genuine than.that. Says alot.

Reactions: 1
Oh jeepers they are getting slaughtered on boy managers post 🙈 a lot of people not happy with them for having Leo on 😳

Reactions: 10
Wow the comments they have really fucked up 🤣, who wants to listen yo leo the liar he's gone , and it's probably the only podcast he had been asked on

Reactions: 7
It'll be interesting to see if she roars all those issues into his face like she did the camera...
Not a hope in hell…. I bet it’ll be all, god love you Leo, what you had to go through. Don’t blame you for stepping down… bullshit! The comments tho from her fans have turned. Most are telling her they hope she raised all the issues - but in reality julie doesn’t even know any issues that have come up through poor Leo’s reign. Not one affects her so why would she want to know them. Beginning of the end now I’d say.

Reactions: 12
Oh wow they are been slaughtered in the comments, this will be her downfall, bleeping idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Disappointed that Leo is going on the podcast... I had hoped the podcast might strive to be more genuine than.that. Says alot.
Only gone on cause nobody else will interview him 😂😂😂 only one he agreed to go on is a load of BS nobody likes Leo
---
Oh wow they are been slaughtered in the comments, this will be her downfall, bleeping idiot
Dressed like a stepford housewife then for Leo who’s gay 😂😂😂🙄

Reactions: 3
Oh wow the comments keep coming, really bad move from them. You can be sure they will be up his hole aswell, they won't ask him any good questions, just stroke his ego and tell him it's terrible the trolling he gets

Reactions: 8
We'll need someone to listen to the podcast and summarise it! I did for the last one...no way could I listen to two in a row.

Delighted people are commenting on the post and calling them out. Are they all trolls, Julie? She'll have her work cut out for her tracking down all the people that wrote negative comments. It'll be a full time job for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We'll need someone to listen to the podcast and summarise it! I did for the last one...no way could I listen to two in a row.

Delighted people are commenting on the post and calling them out. Are they all trolls, Julie? She'll have her work cut out for her tracking down all the people that wrote negative comments. It'll be a full time job for her 😂
She may buy a notebook in dealz to start jotting

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t even believe that Leo agreed to go on their podcast 😂😂😂
Nobody else wants him that’s why I doubt he said to himself I’ll turn everyone else down but go on 2 nobodies from corks podcast 😂😂 same one on her stories moaning about waiting lists for things for fionn and not being able to afford a mortgage and this fool is the reason and she standing their proudly dressed like a stepford wife then 🙄🙈

Reactions: 6
Just put a few of the girls over on Sarah burkes thread on the case…. They’ll have them identified for her in nano seconds. If I ever go missing I want some of those ladies on the case!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.