Twinsandme #76 Droolies so jealous of Seans new home, now she’s trying to scam a council loan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She trades on the fact she is a "mom" of twins yet we never see the momming?? Sean has more parenting content than her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not Julie interviewing Leo & acting like it’s the best thing ever when she was complaining for years of being homeless & having to sleep on her Mam’s sofa cos our country was shite 😩😩😩😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Not Julie interviewing Leo & acting like it’s the best thing ever when she was complaining for years of being homeless & having to sleep on her Mam’s sofa cos our country was shite 😩😩😩😂😂😂
It'll be interesting to see if she roars all those issues into his face like she did the camera...

Reactions: 16
Leo Varadkar being interviewed by a theif, seen it all now. Poor Leo amongst the 3 scammers, hope he didn't but a ticket to win a Volkswagen polo 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You have to be joking?!?! Those 2 thick eejits are interviewing Leo? Well I never saw that coming. What kind of a car crash will this be! I’m shacked. We will never hear the end of this

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You have to be joking?!?! Those 2 thick eejits are interviewing Leo? Well I never saw that coming. What kind of a car crash will this be! I’m shacked. We will never hear the end of this
Anti climax, I thought it might be someone cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If Julie or Brenda don't put it to him the carnage his government brought to the country a LOT of their followers wont be happy... they might let stuff pass with Jules because they relate to her but if she's given the chance to call him out for the state of housing and healthcare and bottles it then they'll turn on her next time she complains!

Reactions: 13
Leo is old news 🥴 like everything else they do it's always stale and been done before.

Reactions: 14
Probably went on cause it was the only podcast he was asked to do it’s nothing to do with him choosing them at all cause nobody likes him 😂😂😂two ejets

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg Leo the leek and droolie Julie, she looks like a right doily with that dress on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why did she feel the need to dress like a granny to interview Leo the leek????
The mind boggles
She is trying to emulate Doireann Garrihy but failing miserably.
Leo! I'm laughing at her thinking she is the female version of Gay Byrne . Leo is a has been. No way would he have interviewed with them 12 months ago.

Reactions: 9
Anyone have a page to watch the stories incognito? The Insacret one shared here lately appears to be down since last night, and I'm not going giving her the views on her page.
Instanavigation👍
Only catching up but WTAF is she wearing🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.