Twinsandme #76 Droolies so jealous of Seans new home, now she’s trying to scam a council loan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The outfit looks soooooo bad and the filter is very very obvious.

Reactions: 11
if its not Jessie she's interviewing ill be very disappointed 😆all this no going back shite 🙄🙄 like realistically whoever it is the breadcrumbing is def leading to an anticlimactic moment. Jesus piers Morgan is interviewing the real Martha Scott and he's not going on like this one

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think they been interviewed for mag or tv to go to all that bother for pod cast no one see them.

Reactions: 4
do we believe the meds? I’m not convinced she didn’t just take a pic of random old meds and drop the bomb, and the kids, and off to the big shmoke for herself to get lost in car parks.
Ya i thought the same. Wouldnt there normally be stickers from the chemist with the dosage and the patients name?

Reactions: 7
She's done up like a dog's dinner as per usual and Brenda's in a tracksuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That dress 🥴 she hasn't a clue how to dress herself. She has no style whatsoever. I can honestly say, she looks better in jeans and a t-shirt.

Reactions: 15
Anyone have a page to watch the stories incognito? The Insacret one shared here lately appears to be down since last night, and I'm not going giving her the views on her page.

Reactions: 3
Brenda has such a resting witch face. When mrs was showing off the makeup she has such a jaw or lips I almost choked laughing.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.