Twinsandme #76 Droolies so jealous of Seans new home, now she’s trying to scam a council loan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What privacy do those kids have no need to show his meds.
Poor Fionn she says and fecks off on another jaunt.

Reactions: 11
Lads, I am HOWLING!!!!! One of the women at work was telling us about an interaction they had with the bould piss flaps herself, and I can't get over it. So this one doesn't follow Udders anymore (did previously, so she knows what she's like, but lost interest at some point), but she clicked on one of her reels that was shared in a WhatsApp group. As usual, it wasn't funny, and it didn't entice her to start following her again. They looked at some of the comments on the reel, and "liked" a response to one... Not a main comment under the post, but a reply to a comment under the reel. They looked at a few of Droolie's stories, lost interest again and left her to her lies at that point. Thought nothing more of it, until she got a follow request off WorstMotherOfTheYear itself! Obviously didn't accept! But what in the actual duck would anyone be doing, following someone just because they liked a reply to a comment on your post?! Who has that time to find the profile in the first place???? Especially when your son is supposedly having an asthmatic attack at the same time!!!!! 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Lads, I am HOWLING!!!!! One of the women at work was telling us about an interaction they had with the bould piss flaps herself, and I can't get over it. So this one doesn't follow Udders anymore (did previously, so she knows what she's like, but lost interest at some point), but she clicked on one of her reels that was shared in a WhatsApp group. As usual, it wasn't funny, and it didn't entice her to start following her again. They looked at some of the comments on the reel, and "liked" a response to one... Not a main comment under the post, but a reply to a comment under the reel. They looked at a few of Droolie's stories, lost interest again and left her to her lies at that point. Thought nothing more of it, until she got a follow request off WorstMotherOfTheYear itself! Obviously didn't accept! But what in the actual duck would anyone be doing, following someone just because they liked a reply to a comment on your post?! Who has that time to find the profile in the first place???? Especially when your son is supposedly having an asthmatic attack at the same time!!!!! 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
There is a bang of Martha off our Droolie. I’d say she is like a bloodhound trying to figure out who people are etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
do we believe the meds? I’m not convinced she didn’t just take a pic of random old meds and drop the bomb, and the kids, and off to the big shmoke for herself to get lost in car parks.

Reactions: 9
I really don’t know why you would get your child’s medication all lined up like so ( including two of same thing just for effect ) and post them on Instagram. She yesterday called out a whole list of things which affect him and which she doesn’t control for, the dog, the grass , the ice cream, the rads , the washing , the cleaning sprays etc and then wants sympathy for the amount of meds ? Psychopath.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wouldn’t be surprised if she ordered half those meds online from up North where they can be gotten over the counter. She’s nothing but a disgrace at this stage and fecking off galavanting yet again leaving her children dumped on her mother. Her GP refused to prescribe those singular tablets so she must of ordered them online. That child could have pneumonia for all she knows and not even a chest xray to see how he is. It probably wasn’t a vomitting bug at all, he was probably getting sick as his temperature was up through the roof hence him needing Amoxicillin. Neglect is what that’s called simple as!! She’ll be lucky if he doesn’t get Sepsis from the infection he has!!
You can't get any of those items apart from the Anti Hist over the counter in ,anywhere on the island of Ireland or the UK. Still don't believe their Fionns though 😂

Reactions: 3
Julie: Its a man's world.

Julie: Poor Fionn.

Julie: ToodalooMuthafucka I'm off away Fionny boy for the night... Get well soon hun xoxo

🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
do we believe the meds? I’m not convinced she didn’t just take a pic of random old meds and drop the bomb, and the kids, and off to the big shmoke for herself to get lost in car parks.
100% agree with you… it’s all just for a reaction here. What a sad sad life that she leads

Reactions: 7
No calorie counting on the breakfast this morning Jools? No trips to the gym in Douglas either? One would nearly think it was an ad last week 🤔 Another gifted hotel stay last night obviously

Reactions: 10
Thats some breakfast. I know I won't be able to eat if I was as nervous to do an interview as she says she is

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.