Twinsandme #76 Droolies so jealous of Seans new home, now she’s trying to scam a council loan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the beg for a hairdresser at 7am in morning. Take it she'll head to Dublin today so. Wonder are appearing on something tomorrow?
Good luck to her, with all the communions and confirmations up here right now she’ll have her work cut out, but then again people will probably jump on her to get themselves out there and let someone else down.

Reactions: 9
Poor fionn
duck off
You don't give a shite .hairdresser for 7 am in a different bleeping county

Useless selfish witch
The only reason tiu didn't take that appointment was incase he got admitted
Who shows two of the same medicne bellend
Stop reading here and start reading up about asthma

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Child didn't have an asthma attack he has a bad chest infection if he is on amoxicillin didn't help julie fecking him into an outdoor pool on a fecking boat in the freezing cold on Sunday, when he had been unwell since Thursday, she wouldn't have known that though seen as he was dumped on other people and she hadn't bothered seen him . Pathetic excuse of a mother sending him into that pool in shorts just so she could get her content.
---

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Poor fionn
duck off
You don't give a shite .hairdresser for 7 am in a different bleeping county

Useless selfish witch
The only reason tiu didn't take that appointment was incase he got admitted
Who shows two of the same medicne bellend
Stop reading here and start reading up about asthma
If he is so sick and on so much medication why is she leaving him tomorrow. As you say worrying about her hair and make up. It would be important to take all that medicine properly instead of leaving it to Paula to figure out.

Reactions: 10
Didn’t she have him going from swimming to football soaking wet? I remember it being mentioned here last week I think. Those kids are probably run down with the amount of activities she has them in

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Brand new inhaler , if she had been giving him the inhaler it would be one that’s already used. I doubt she knows herself how to administer it poor child prob not taking it properly..
does she have medical card to pay for all the medicines?? I know the gp is free for small kids.

Reactions: 6
Poor Fionn my hole. She’ll dump the kids on Paula or Sean and high tail it to Dublin as quick as she can. No fucks given. Nothing is more important than minding your sick baby. Selfish selfish selfish immature woman

Reactions: 16
I've been on Montelukast/Singulair for a cough that I just could not get rid of for months. My doctor was reluctant to prescribe it initially and except for the fact he knew I was at my wits end. I struggle with my chest at times too. Google montelukast reddit and have a read! I would not have my child on it and most certainly not long term. But anything for an easy life for Julie.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t be surprised if she ordered half those meds online from up North where they can be gotten over the counter. She’s nothing but a disgrace at this stage and fecking off galavanting yet again leaving her children dumped on her mother. Her GP refused to prescribe those singular tablets so she must of ordered them online. That child could have pneumonia for all she knows and not even a chest xray to see how he is. It probably wasn’t a vomitting bug at all, he was probably getting sick as his temperature was up through the roof hence him needing Amoxicillin. Neglect is what that’s called simple as!! She’ll be lucky if he doesn’t get Sepsis from the infection he has!!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Yes Julie poor Fionn is right 😢 kids get sick that's a given but when you constantly pull a sick child from post to pillar, activity after activity what other way would he be. I'm surprised he's not sicker to be honest. Anyone else would lay up on some of the extra curricular to give him a chance to recover but not Julie. Not here to judge her but the amount of stuff she listed off last night that effects him , but continues to do it. Learn a lesson Julie before it's too late, asthma attacks can be fatal 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 17
They had dripping wet hair heading to the pitch a few days ago she’s shocking, wouldn’t know a multivitamin if it hit her in the head or a decent routine for the kids

Reactions: 5
We just want to talk to ordinary everyday people and hear their stories 🥴 we don't want to interview celebrities, go loud can get us anybody we want but we don't want that. Nearly sure her spiel went something like that.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.