Twinsandme #76 Droolies so jealous of Seans new home, now she’s trying to scam a council loan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m convinced that the above story was made up for a reaction here after I and a few others passed a comment on it that day. She showed a picture of the medication but it was placed on a table that definitely wasn’t hers. She was on boasting that she did get the medication

Reactions: 4
Montelukast have been proven to have psychotic effects of people. The fabulous pharmacist did a story on it a few weeks ago.

Reactions: 8
She could barely look at the camera in those stories! A sure sign it’s all lies!

Plus why not show the child on the couch?? she doesn’t usually care about their privacy! The kids were in he back of Paula’s car that’s why they weren’t shown!

also if fionn was there and “cholking” you’d have heard him in the background! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah I’d say the kids were off loaded to the mother and all of that was lies last night. Another childless night I think.

Reactions: 7
Doesn't she buy ice cream cones from ice cream van never bother on him.Did she go south doc last night.wasnt he up sick one night last week and shipped of to Sean.In shorts tee shirts swimming outside on cruise ship

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Montelukast have been proven to have psychotic effects of people. The fabulous pharmacist did a story on it a few weeks ago.
Literally has been proven to make young kids suicidal and have serious negative implications all round
I’m actually in a heap over this wan feeding it to her child when there’s plenty other tit she could be doing instead to help him

• Sad
Reactions: 7
If she ever had to witness a child having an asthma attack, she wouldn't be making up stories for content. head. She has no cop on

Reactions: 10
Singular is horrible horrible stuff. I can only speak from my own experience, my son had terrible night terrors from the stuff. There should be a warning label on it, they should tell you the risks when prescribing it
Yep, my daughter was on it for a bit. I quickly took her off it. It’s a horrible, horrible drug.

Reactions: 2
Is she looking for the makeup artist so she looks good in the clips of pod that'll be released next week?

Reactions: 3
I don’t post often as I’m a little shy 🙈but can’t stop thinking of Julie and how she manages Fionns asthma. She has him on a drug that is proven to have horrible side effects one of them being behavioural issues, and we have all seen how poor Fionn already has a temper, I wud be petrified having my child on it.

She has all the inhalers but I can guarantee she doesn’t use them properly how can she when she missing half the week and all her made up stories of locking herself out etc she def is not giving him them as intended.

Ok I’m off to hide now under a pillow cos I’m morto 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why is there no winner announced, making fools of people and Julie putting her name to it when her and Eoghan Dineens reputation is already so bad.

Screenshot_20240508_123541_com.android.chrome_edit_59612406198195.jpg

Reactions: 6
I don’t post often as I’m a little shy 🙈but can’t stop thinking of Julie and how she manages Fionns asthma. She has him on a drug that is proven to have horrible side effects one of them being behavioural issues, and we have all seen how poor Fionn already has a temper, I wud be petrified having my child on it.

She has all the inhalers but I can guarantee she doesn’t use them properly how can she when she missing half the week and all her made up stories of locking herself out etc she def is not giving him them as intended.

Ah don't be shy. We don't bite. Honestly😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Same here it drives me nuts. And don’t be shy there’s a sound bunch round here. Just don’t get into the social welfare or Irish dancing chats 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On the beg for a hairdresser at 7am in morning. Take it she'll head to Dublin today so. Wonder are appearing on something tomorrow?

I was on it myself a few years ago and while it was amazing for my chest issues, holy lordddd I had the weirdest of dreams.

Reactions: 1
Why is she always getting her hair & makeup done? Does she think she’s a real housewife travelling with glam or what 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.