Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
So obviously Sean doesn’t want the dog in his house, so Julie brings the dog to his house. Now the dog is stressed, locked out in the garden scratching at the glass and she thinks it’s hilarious. Poor dog. Pot Sean. Poor kids.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Alucia

VIP Member
The kids are off bounds. Haha sure. I wonder what the kids will find more upsetting in years to come; the fact that a randomer called them feral or the fact that their OWN MOTHER broadcast them hitting, cursing, fighting, whinging, crying and being goaded and picked on by her and their privacy constantly invaded day after day
Plus all the information that Julie shared about the twins father and herself, her strides of pride, dashes to the chemist for emergency contraception, robbing Dunnes to name a few. There may be trouble ahead 🙈 Julie will have her hands full.

Reactions: 23

Ju Lie

If she was with them later and she was dressed like that and the others were nicely casually dressed she would have stood out like the black widow 🤣
I think all those car records are pre recorded from last week - same clothes same bag in the back seat as a few days ago. She is a total spoofer this one.

Heidi77

VIP Member
What does Sean think the dog is going to do to his floor exactly? Any paw marks can be easily wiped up. He’d do more damage to the porch scratching at it! Also pretty sure Rio is a breed that doesn’t shed. He needs to get over himself tbh!
Ah look it's his brand new house I don't blame him. He doesn't have a dog so why would he want someone else's dog there? It's bad enough that he has to put up with Julie and the ferals. She knows he doesn't want the dog there but yet she still brought him.

nothanks91

VIP Member
Julies version on pod
She was in Killarney enjoying a lovely day out with her kids when she got a message from a lady. It was one of her stories with a message saying the ferals are in Killarney and the state of the mother. The message wasn't meant for Julie but for a friend of this lady's obviously. Had been sent in error to Julie.So Julie messaged back and said got ya. Screenshotted and found the lady's insta and Facebook. Messaged her on fb and got no reply.So Julie added all ur ones relations. Julie screenshot stuff , put it on her stories and gave her 24 hrs for an apology. The lady kept ringing her on insta the following day. Julie eventually answered. Lady gave her sob story and Julie ate her.
On the mas on a rant page there was a comment about how anyone could listen to julie So julie seen red about the comment looked up the ladys profile on fb. Went onto her page and turns out she's a slimming world consultant. So Julie left comments on your wans page because if the slimming lady can comment on Julies work she can comment on hers
It was so obvious she was going to get millege out of this for the pod. So predictable

Gillygilly

She has zero content anymore, bar acting the donkey, can't explain the situation to the recovery crew, too late for Finn's game, no food in the fridge, no helmet for gaa 🤨 so predicable at this stage. Expecting Sean or the Merry Widow to drop everything and then slagging off Sean when he does. Grow up Drools, it's how many years later and she still can't master ''aloneparenting''. When my ex first buggered off I was working later came home put baby to bed and realised we had no milk for the morning by feck you get triple organised fast when the buck stops with you. Rant over 😅
I think you've got the nail on the head there. Julie doesn't need to be an organised or responsible parent, because she has people to pick up the pieces and sort everything out. I was the same as you when my partner left, I would only make a mistake once (like forgetting milk/nappies/lunch), because it was on me and noone was coming to save me. And it wasn't even that hard in the end. She's such a pain.

• Heart

Addd

VIP Member
So much for “two girls who promised to have each others backs” Julie can’t even acknowledge Brenda completing a marathon. She’s so jealous and bitter

Alucia

VIP Member
Noreen should get a solicitors advice, I know that her husband is important in a golf club, I know her Facebook and Instagram details, who her sister is etc all because Julie doxxed her and gave her details out to 180 thousand people. That was a very unfair thing to do no matter what was said and we don't even know what was said, that is the problem, a woman out there now has no right to reply. Julie is the biggest troll to her own children. She shared Erin with no knickers on and is setting both children up for bullying when they get older.

• Heart
Omg. I have no clue who that wan is but my god. If the no 1 reason to stop drinking during the week is because you cant afford it then there's something wrong. If something happened to her child and she'd had a few drinks she wouldn't be able to drive anywhere. Im sorry but prioritise your kids. Stop the excessive drinking and put your kids first.
She sounds pissed in that video

Tank Girl

VIP Member
It even was a highlight on her grid but she has since removed all the highlights for some reason. I think people understand more why Jesse is in Oz and will wait till the twins are older with their own phones to build a relationship with them without JuLies input. Would love to hear Jesse side.
They should get Jessie Mc Glynn on the pod. Now that I’d put up with their two desperate voices for 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Alucia

VIP Member
Exactly, unless I see proof of how much of a “troll” she was then I don’t believe it. She should definitely seek some advice bout it all especially if this one names or shares her details on that podcast. Julie needs to back up her claims - you can’t just go around throwing accusations without proof to back it up. And if it was her just calling the twins feral then it’s not false really. We’ve all said it here.
Nobody online could comment on her twins or form any opinion of them if Julie wasn't sharing them.

• Heart

Heidi77

VIP Member
Yeah Julie life is too short yet every chance you get you are away from your kids. And the kid years are very short

• Heart

mags20

I’m so sorry to read about Brenda’s dad, that’s a really sad situation. I’m glad she has the lovely picture with him and the marathon medal

I think we should stop talking about Brenda here for a week or 2 to give her some space in case she lurks or posts 🖤

Addd

VIP Member
It’s the closest to a real hen either of them will ever get 😂😂😂 #leftontheshelf #spinsters #desperatetrashwives
Someone in one last threads called them the undateables and it’s so fitting 😂 neither of them have ever had a hen it’s actually comic 😂

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Sorry but the “what benefits payment is Julie/will Julie be getting” is awful boring to read! Most of those payments mean nothing to some of us reading. It crops up every now and again and is 🥱🥱🥱

• Heart

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Ohh poor Brenda & to think he saw her run the London marathon only on Sunday. How very sad. Has Brenda already flew out to Dubai? Ohh Droolie will be in the horrors now having to cancel her plans, will she still go I wonder, wouldn’t surprise me with her.,

• Heart