Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sugersweet

I hate when people say life is too short buy the tickets ect ect.... with what if your living on every penny you have to feed and clothes your family does my nut in

• Heart
Reactions: 31

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I know I’m like a broken record but this will be the year they fall out. Brenda should do a podcast with someone else & spill the beans on working with this chav

Reactions: 30

Alucia

VIP Member
So Julie is tired, imagine how the Dennehy family feel. Normal service has resumed on Instagram. Had to throw in electric picnic and the funeral only a few hours over.

Beans.means..

VIP Member
If a man made that video there would be uproar, it's not the first time she's made incredibly inappropriate videos either but nobody bats an eye because all the huns think its hilarious 🙄

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
The last people who should be going near schools are influencers. The notions to think that any responsible parent would want their child spoken to by these knobbers. Get real. If Sabrina or Julie had parented their children properly they’d understand

• Heart

irishjen

VIP Member
The more she shows of Fionn the more concerned I become, he's really no clue what is going on, he looks so lost and oblivious to everything

• Sad

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Is all so strange
Who the fuck wants a night out like that no one I know would ever go to anything like that
It's fucking weird and plain bizarre

Alucia

VIP Member
So the recovering alcoholic and ex drug addict is hosting 3 more major piss ups, her morals and sobriety don't count in this scenario either.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Haymac

Her rambling on about being a one income household and having nobody to fall back on if the socials went tits up but absolutely no thought that well maybe I could go educate myself and get an actual job. It's like a normal 9-5 job would be beneath her because she's the queen of cark! If she had the slightest bit of cop on she'd know that even if she had a husband and lost the socials she would still actually have to go out and get a job. She's of such an opinion that the world owes her a favour because her baby daddy has fucked off! She literally shares custody of her ferals with her mother and brother and has the best social life I've ever seen for a poor down and out single mam! Ffs.. pass the begging bowl jules!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Has she not done that before? Said someone messaged her instead of messaging their friend? I've definitely heard that story before from someone.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Sabrina hill the latest guest on the podcast 🙄 if I have to hear the story of her post natal psychosis one more fucking time 🙄 the more she tells the story the more exaggerated it is 🙄 that and the fake HG 🔫

• Haha
  • Heart

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Heineken is the clearest word I have ever heard Fionn say.....clearly he was well coached, pity she can't coach him with something useful, like his everyday speech/conversation skills

• Haha

Tank Girl

VIP Member
So weird even Brenda putting the post up immediately. . I never saw someone make a public post so fast. I’d hate their lives tbf. I’ve lost both my parents and grief is a very private thing.

• Heart

Tank Girl

VIP Member
The Ken Dolls spelling has really improved 🤣 As if anyone would send her that
Powerful woman I’m choking 🥴🤣🤣🤣
---
Try being a single mother with no family and no big earnings , scraping by , making sacrifices, actually parenting, and get back to me then Julie. The most powerful women on earth are single mothers. The cheek of her and she surrounded by help while earning thousands online telling lies. Ah Nah.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

corkspill

VIP Member
And never so much as a mention of struggling energy costs, grocery bills, rent on a 3 bedrooms house. We 👀 you Droolie, Revenue & the Dole must be reviewing her. Meeting a mortgage broker tomorrow, is she actually having a laugh?
The best part is she will come out thinking she is a mortgage broker herself after it and start giving loads of tips. No one I’ve ever seen saving for a mortgage goes out like she does, they cut eating out and drinking as the first things never mind the endless holidays so whatever bullshit she starts saying tomorrow can be totally disregarded.

• Haha

marymac19

VIP Member
Am I the only one that thinks it's downright cruel to drag kids their age for so many after school activities. They are going absolutely everything.

• Heart