Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

corkspill

VIP Member
Well she was hardly going to come on and complain about Dubai.
Exactly. Why are so many people suddenly defending her? Shes forever lying and once again can’t even say shows are rescheduled she had to throw in a lie about it being sold out when they clearly aren’t.

Reactions: 25

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
Ah that explains the silence. She’s probably been on the phone all day trying to get a refund for her flight to Dubai. That’s all would worry Droolie. No doubt the Merry Widow will still be landed with the ferals for the weekend as she’ll be in mourning….over her cancelled wknd in Dubai.

Foxy Roxy

Screenshot_20240424-234105_Instagram.jpg

All Eoghan is worried about tonight is promoting his scam competition and getting followers and he is using Julie's profile as a front for it. All money orientated 😡

• Sick
  • Angry

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Yano, it's a very sad time for Brenda, at least she's there with her sister to come back home with her.
I hope Jooooolie will be a good friend now, its needed at a time like this.
Not a chance, Me-Joolie is too selfish and self-centered to give a thought to anyone else....she will turn it all around to herself and her grief over her own Dad.

• Heart

Foxy Roxy

She sounds pissed in that video
She was on the hen that Julie was at Friday and Saturday. And by the sounds of it they carried on drinking Sunday. She could've still been over the limit driving around on Monday with her twin babies in the back of the car. Julie and Tracie are both cut from the one cloth 😡

• Angry
  • Wow

teeteebee

VIP Member
Jeez I’m shacked, really shacked there wasn’t a little old man, 102 he was, sitting on the bench with the robin on his shoulder saying to her gurl, here have 4 euuro, sure your only a single mam alone parenting, take it! And sure she bawled over it!

• Haha

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
Personally I think Droolie is the worst person to be around Brenda at this time. Droolie is an alcoholic herself. Any situation is an excuse for her to drink. I can’t see her being much of a support to a “recovering” Brenda when Droolie is no doubt already on the piss after the shack of it all and missing out on her wknd in Dubai.

Reactions: 24

Ingtheers

Her mother picked the kids up from school today so even though she isn’t going away and she isn’t going up the country to record the podcast she still can’t manage to make it to the school on a Thursday afternoon. It did make me laugh when earlier on in the week she made such a big deal about going away with “NO KIDS” for the weekend. Sure she barely ever has them on a weekend anyway

Addd

VIP Member
Is she actually for real?? She’s out spending morning, noon and night. Drinking herself into an oblivion at least 4/7 nights a week, deffo on the ❄ and is always eating out and getting take out coffees. I’d say she hasn’t a penny put away either. She’s the only single mother I know who has more disposable income than most households with both people working 40+ hours a week. Edit to say - she’s still triggered about Sean getting his mortgage it seems. No way will any bank touch off her imo

Attachments

• Sick

corkspill

VIP Member
The last people who should be going near schools are influencers. The notions to think that any responsible parent would want their child spoken to by these knobbers. Get real. If Sabrina or Julie had parented their children properly they’d understand
If my children’s school said they were bringing in someone like Brenda or Julie I wouldn’t send my children to school that day. Absolutely toxic in my opinion.

• Heart

Addd

VIP Member
I think this is massive proof that Jesse is paying her an absolute fortune in maintenance. He’s clearly paying enough to cover all household bills, otherwise we would all be hearing about it.
I’d say between the maintenance, the scams that her and the boy manager run, money from her insta collabs, and every benefit she’s on from the government - is on an absolute fortune and far from just keeping her head above water. She would have a house at this point had she just been even a little financially savvy with her money. All this mortgage talk only started after Sean got his own place

• Heart

#transparency

VIP Member
Listened to the latest podcast. Important issues which impact women were discussed with Sabrina. Sabrina came across well and articulate. Brenda is empathetic, strikes the right tone and carries the podcast. Julie isn't suited to these more serious topics as she lacks the self awareness when to ask questions and doesn't engage in active listening. Julie would do well in listening to more interview style podcasts (Laura Dowling) which are more conversational and get the most out of the guest rather that asking insensitive questions such as being taken to the hospital in an ambulance post suicide attempt. Also, more appropriate research on the podcast topics would enhance the conversation with guests. They have a good platform for women!
They don't care about women they only care about getting into the top 10 of the charts and the people who listen probably don't care about more serious topics. Just drinking and strippers.

• Heart

DollyDaydreaming

Her story about getting a message in error doesn’t add up, in her rant in the car after catching her “bully” she said this person had said stuff about her kids, herself and her family and also about others, sounds more like she identified a tattler from a profile pic slip on last thread. She can’t keep up with her own made up crap, a liar has to have a good memory to not be exposed by herself 😂

• Heart

Alucia

VIP Member
The last people who should be going near schools are influencers. The notions to think that any responsible parent would want their child spoken to by these knobbers. Get real. If Sabrina or Julie had parented their children properly they’d understand
A lot of Influencers including Julie are putting on a filter on their face and body everyday, talking nonstop about dieting and losing weight, getting botox and fillers, new teeth and cosmetic surgery. That is very damaging to young girls and boys.

• Heart

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
A colleague of mine enjoys watching Julie always has, and this morning at work we were chatting and even she said I don't think that story with kerry is true. She feels julie is making up stuff..now I mean this girl is a die hard fan of julies and she's even getting bored of her and the lies. It'll all end badly for her.

• Heart
Julie's friend Tracie from on my own but not alone had up that she is going to try give up drinking during the week, she said it's so easy to have another glass of vodka in the evenings 😱 She's responsible for two 9 month old babies aswell and she's carrying on like that. They are all like functioning alcoholics.
Omg. I have no clue who that wan is but my god. If the no 1 reason to stop drinking during the week is because you cant afford it then there's something wrong. If something happened to her child and she'd had a few drinks she wouldn't be able to drive anywhere. Im sorry but prioritise your kids. Stop the excessive drinking and put your kids first.