Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
The hen party theme is to legitimise the poor levels of entertainment they have to offer..shut,strippers,sex toys,pin the penis game..a load of tacky shite

Reactions: 21

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Tracie is a friend of Julie's for years, I'm not sure but maybe even a childhood friend. She spent thousands on ivf using a sperm donor. She had her girl/boy twins summertime last year. Herself and her twins live with her parents, her sister and her niece who is maybe around 10. Her parents house looks relatively small, they all must be living on top of each other . She works in childcare and is going back to work when the twins are 1 as she can't get a place in the creche before then. She is in a relationship and he has his own kids from a previous relationship. She has embryos left and said previously she would still use the sperm donors sperm if she wanted more children in the future instead of having a child with her partner.
I have seen that she is fond of going out drinking but shocked about drinking vodka weekday evenings.
So this mess actively got knocked up while living with her parents and sister and a child so house was already probably overcrowded, so she can’t support herself but intentionally had kids? Then we add the “drinking vodka” on weekdays to the mix while have 2 under 1 or whatever and 3 other adults are in that house not clipping her round the ears telling her that’s a problem?! 😳 she’s a trash as joooolie 🤮

• Heart

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Does the appointment with the mortgage broker even exist, after all this is Droolie
Remember the toy post office station you could get with little stamps etc? One was the customer and one was the “postmaster”, Imagine her sitting at a coffee table with Brenda and a calculator 😂

• Haha

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
Does she want a medal for bringing her kids to all the extra curricular? Like fuck off Julie unlike you I like spending time with my kids i don't feel the need to send my children into every activity just to get away from them. Never mind 2 in one day. And also, your children are no better off for it. Prove me wrong that all these extra activities have benefited them? From what I see the only extra curricular the kids need is love and attention from their mother 🤬 rant over

• Heart

Addd

VIP Member
I think we can all underestimate how much money these Huns bring in. I’d say had she been smart over the last few years she would have been able to buy something outright. She has probably pissed away thousands upon thousands

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Why would this man’s death draw viewers? I’ve had several deaths and illnesses in my family recently and honestly I feel like the most boring person. Who wants to listen to all the shit in my life? I hate talking about it. And I really don’t know why anyone would want to hear it. It’s a conversation for family surely.
The huns love a death for content as horrible as that sounds.

• Wow

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
Absolutely awful to see how many influences have ADHD and Autism diagnosed in the past year.What a bandwagon to be jumping on..sure it will fill a podcast! Will she disclose her CNUT diagnosis?

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I’d HATE to live her life even for one day. The lies upon lies upon lies would destroy my mental health. How does she think kids will thrive in the environment she has created. Brenda cut your losses she is going down faster than the titanic

Reactions: 20

Tank Girl

VIP Member
She’s well able to not curse when it suits her though. Doing her Ads with the fake posh voice etc. she plays it up for the scummy mummies for sure. Vile.

• Heart

Tank Girl

VIP Member
I’d HATE to live her life even for one day. The lies upon lies upon lies would destroy my mental health. How does she think kids will thrive in the environment she has created. Brenda cut your losses she is going down faster than the titanic
I think Brenda is as bad as her. I wouldn’t trust her one single bit. They are both users.
---
Brenda is now talking about getting a nose job. She’s already replaced one addiction with another. She’s mad for the attention now since her “ story ”. She’s wreck her face now like this melted yoke also 🥴

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jg86

VIP Member
Yeah it’s Cloud accountants Ireland, he’s an accountant & Tax adviser.
At this stage revenue needs to have an influencer department to chase all of these lying , robbing bastards down . Its not just the scummy ones like Julie who are cheating the system.

• Heart

Skinner

VIP Member
Summary of the podcast this week which I posted over on Sabrina's page

They referred to themselves as the Queen of Cork 😐

Sabrina is fine with showing Robin and doesnt thino there is a security/safety issue. She doesnt understand why people put emojis over their face (definite dig at Sandra). Julie said she loves sharing the twins everyday.

Sabrina never gets mesages criticising her parenting. She thinks people are afraid of her and she thinks this is why she doesnt get those sort of messages.

Sabrina thinks people who make negative comments just want a reaction and think they have a god given right to judge. Brenda said Sabrina was very prominent in the Be Kind movement when Caroline Flack. Sabrina says we are gone beyond Be Kind and influencers need to go to schools to kids from the age of 13 to 15 🤣 (Not sure what she think qualifies her to do this!).

Sabrina says she could have 18 employees under her and if they arent kind they would be fired a 🤣 I expect some unfair dismissal claims in her future! Also from people on here a lot of her employees hated Sabrina and said she was awful manager. (Side note - I would love if people could be fired for making nasty comments as I left my last job (which I loved) due to a bitch of a manager who is still the Head of the Department). Sabrina wants this sort of trolling/nasty comments to go on people's record. Kind of like back in the 90s if you had a criminal record you couldnt go to the US as it was on your record ....she gives this as an example 🤣

She thinks for people over 30 that they are gone beyond "be kind" and it is psychological.

When Aaron was 3 or 4 months she made an attempt on her life. She was in intensive care afterwards. Aaron woke and her parents heard and found her. She felt she was a burden. She said comments like "oh are you pregnant, are you with the father still" affected her during pregnancy. She said her parents were great "but she still had to rear him"

She did CBT and said she wouldnt be the person or leader she is today without it. She said she wouldnt have the businesses she has without it. What businesses? She has a hairdressing place!

One thing I forgot on Sabrina's page was that she said Julie and Brenda are so confident as they are so honest....she should become a comedian. Julie can't lie straight in bed 😂

On the hyperemesis her age didnt help her she felt. She was angry about the fact it wasnt on drug payment scheme and it was 300 euro per month. She said she started and roaring. She wrote to politicans. Michael Healy Rae rang her the next day. But most got their secretaries "Joan" to write back. Kind of demeaning the hard work the secretaries do! She gets a dig in hear about Palestine here and politicians not doing anything.

She said she took mat leave from ads on line. She said she was happy to go back to Kopper after 5 weeks mat leave but what about the women who cant afford to take mat leave. She wants to be more focussed on hair education than hair dressing. And she wants to focus more on media work. She mentions being on This Morning during covid but no mention of the fish tank 🤣
Well done you for taking one for the team and listening to that shite, cause I couldn't do it.

• Haha

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Didnt have to pretned too much in this. Ya just know she's a bully by looking at her. She'd reef the head of ya as quick as look at ya

• Sick
  • Wow

#transparency

VIP Member
What's it about . 🤣
Sean enjoying wearing women's clothes any chance he gets. The video is portraying Sean being a gowl and wearing the tights on his legs rather than to cover his face to go out robbing. Paula is carrying the swag bag and swipes out at Sean for putting the tights on.

• Haha
  • Wow

bellawella22

Chatty Member
Not impressed with all the “fucking” cursing on her stories today. Classless given what’s gone on this weekend.

Lack of self-awareness much?

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Sure she said it on the pod.... She would rather then be street smart than book smart and she knows someone who got "all A pluses" 🙄 in the leaving but doesn't have social skills.
School is a social environment Julie, I know it's hard for you to believe but school is actually there to help kids
All the dumbasses slate education to make themselves feel better. What social skills does Julie have? She’s as thick as shit & dog rough. I can’t believe the school haven’t been on to her about how much those kids miss, if anyone needs to have maximum attendance it’s them.