Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beans.means..

VIP Member
I have Turkey teeth as they are called, no one even knew I had them done, I had them done because illness ment I lost a lot, had broken ones and literally couldn't eat but I had been sick and not seen anywhere so long that when people seen me again not 1 person was any the wiser they aren't my teeth. It took me yrs to decide who to go with because of the fear of looking like this but also not been able to afford the mortgage they wnat here for them. People only know mine are done if I tell them because they are exact same as my own teeth were and are not blinding white because no1 over the age 15 has blinding white teeth its ridiculous.
Her blue tick Dr's have done her filthy. I'd love ta see her get tummy work, arse work something else that's goes awful like everything else , a big wonky arse or something she deserves only the best blue tick can buy 🤣🤣
---

Eta... also top and bottom I've never seen anyone only get top that colour when bottom are 35shades different the dentist should be shot advertising that as his work the shame.
Were they expensive? I always had awful teeth over soft enamel or something. But kids have ruined them, all my back ones are crumbling and I've already got a few false ones on a crown. I'd prefer to have my own shirty ones than the horses teeth looking like Julie or Mrs makeup.

She’ll most likely go after carers for the Merry Widow. That way she’ll be able to continue to “work part time” & keep her WFP and all her other benefits such as HAP, medical cards, back to school, fuel allowance etc. Those Haynes are no fools let me tell you.
Can't get carers and wfp

Rosieposie 74

I'm.shocked atb stefaine can she do anything for herself
She said last week she sends all laundry off and then her mother irons it for her
She has no issues going in pod casts and travelling to them she seems like she can't do anything for herself without help
And saying she has a nanny a nanny is generally a full time position nor a few hours for her shit hourly rate
Is she diagnosed recently?

lashofeye

Chatty Member
I can't get carers for my 80 year old housebound mother. I've been turned down recently. I'm prepared to drop my hours in work. But I don't know how to fiddle the system like her.
explain how much physical care you do but you cant work more than 18.5 hours a week

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Sure didn't only like 10 people show up for their "show" last year.
The outfits on Julie that time. The drama about the outfits and the makeup. No doubt the same bullshit will happen this year😂
That's when she the speeding ticket wasn't it? She was in about ten counties that day. Did she go to court yet with that?