Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bate-to-the-ropes

Chatty Member
Been to clon loads and never even.occured to me to drop the kids amd run! She'd leave them with Jimmy Saville I'd day for 2 pints

• Haha
Reactions: 28

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Posting pictures of a cough bottle online is up there with posting from your hospital bed 😂😂😂 fucking pathetic grow up!!!

• Haha

praying.for.time.

Spot on. All that drama for one message calling the kids ferals. They both said the kids are off bounds, that no one should go there, take them off the internet then!! If you are gonna showcase them to 180k people, then they are fair game! People are gonna have an opinion. She's lying anyway, that didn't happen when she was down there, she went down there to hunt out Noreen and put the shits up her. Julie made out last week that she got a stream of abusive bullying messages about her kids 🙄 it was one message that wasn't intended for her.

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
And the weirdos posting on the rip.ie from instagram have begun 🙄 anyone on instagram who wanted to give their condolences should have commented on Brenda’s post not on a family announcement.

• Sick
  • Wow

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Julies version on pod
She was in Killarney enjoying a lovely day out with her kids when she got a message from a lady. It was one of her stories with a message saying the ferals are in Killarney and the state of the mother. The message wasn't meant for Julie but for a friend of this lady's obviously. Had been sent in error to Julie.So Julie messaged back and said got ya. Screenshotted and found the lady's insta and Facebook. Messaged her on fb and got no reply.So Julie added all ur ones relations. Julie screenshot stuff , put it on her stories and gave her 24 hrs for an apology. The lady kept ringing her on insta the following day. Julie eventually answered. Lady gave her sob story and Julie ate her.
On the mas on a rant page there was a comment about how anyone could listen to julie So julie seen red about the comment looked up the ladys profile on fb. Went onto her page and turns out she's a slimming world consultant. So Julie left comments on your wans page because if the slimming lady can comment on Julies work she can comment on hers

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
Wait for the story how the broker says "c'mere Julie gurrrll sure god love ya on yer own, it's sooo hard with no fella to help pay .." 🙄

• Haha

Alucia

VIP Member
The day of the burial is the hardest, the finality of the lid on the coffin being put on and lowered down into the grave to be covered in the clay. It will only hit the family now that they will never see him again and you have Julie acting like a teenager back looking for attention.

• Sad

Addd

VIP Member
Julie and Brenda did a podcast on her turkey surgery and a week later had a woman on who lost her sister to a turkey surgery.
Julie and Brenda do a podcast with a woman who lost her daughter to bullying, and a week later are doing a podcast where Julie quote on quote “will go after someone” what the fuck is wrong with them. Have they no cope on at all? At least put these episodes a few weeks apart. Julie is the biggest bully going and I have every confidence she will show herself up tomorrow.

• Heart

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Call the secretary explain you forgot the money and tell them to tell the teacher to give them a book and you’ll bring the money when you collect them.. is that not what any normal person would do? How is she not fed up of playing the donkey every day

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
I went onto Supervalu breaks out of interest to see what the real price was and there isn’t a family room available for the rest of the year. I don’t believe for a minute that she got a family room for 70 euro, she talks some shite.

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Keeping her head above water my arse 🤬 Dubai, Lapland, London, Spain, CentreParcs, dinners out, drinks out, Turkey eyelids and chins, Manchester or Liverpool or whatever teeth, lashes by Rima by the dozen, hair extensions, tan, nails, the gym, the pub, coffees, Hello fresh.
This one is deluded if she thinks she’s barely surviving. A slap in the face to those who are truly struggling to get by
And never so much as a mention of struggling energy costs, grocery bills, rent on a 3 bedrooms house. We 👀 you Droolie, Revenue & the Dole must be reviewing her. Meeting a mortgage broker tomorrow, is she actually having a laugh?

Reactions: 26

Cantturn222

VIP Member
I don't get her latest reel
Am I missing something
Nearly 100 people commented and love it
It's scraping the end of the barrell

And stay at home MOMS julie love you are far from a stay at home MOM your a flight risk at this stage and would leave the twins with maxine carr at this stage

• Haha

Rayofsunshine20

Sorry but she says "it's been a long couple of days". Doing what exactly. It's not her or her family affected. A family member of an Instagram friend passed away - I don't get why she's "so busy"

Addd

VIP Member
Her rambling on about being a one income household and having nobody to fall back on if the socials went tits up but absolutely no thought that well maybe I could go educate myself and get an actual job. It's like a normal 9-5 job would be beneath her because she's the queen of cark! If she had the slightest bit of cop on she'd know that even if she had a husband and lost the socials she would still actually have to go out and get a job. She's of such an opinion that the world owes her a favour because her baby daddy has fucked off! She literally shares custody of her ferals with her mother and brother and has the best social life I've ever seen for a poor down and out single mam! Ffs.. pass the begging bowl jules!!!
And the kicker is, her baby daddy didn’t even fuck off, she left him over in Australia if my understanding is correct. Agreed she has the resources to educate herself and get a good job, but she sees working as beneath her.

• Heart

crankypants13

VIP Member
Thought she didn't like sitting downstairs on her own after the twinnies go to bed? Jeez the lies just trip off her tongue🤥🤥
Sure she’s never sitting down, guuuuurrrrrllll. Flat out mopping floors and washing windows, remember? Poor aul Jools never gets a second to sit herself down and relax!

• Haha