Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Addd

VIP Member
Who called it that she wouldn’t be back down the road today? Droolie on the lash for another night

Reactions: 22

marymac19

VIP Member
So Sean is being tested for ADHD. Why is this one giving out her brother's medical information. What is wrong with her

• Wow

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Take a shot every time she says fuckin’ in a 10 second story.. you’d be drunk 🥴

Julie no one in the class or even the instructor could care less if you don’t put up the resistance, everyone does their own thing, it doesn’t make a blind bit of difference you’re only kidding yourself.. she’s been out of school about 20 years but still has the school girl attitude.. cringe

nervousshock

VIP Member
Why is she lying about her skin routine, she comes on her stories all the time with makeup on for days, yet she’s saying she ruined her skin by using so many chemicals in her 8 step routine? She didn’t even wash her face daily, much less put anything on it. The only products she ever showed for her face is bperfect makeup and sudocream.

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
Whoever said she’ll be chief mourner was dead right. It’s not as if her and Brenda were childhood friends and she grew up knowing Brenda’s dad. Doubt that she’ll have the ferals either tonight. Sean or Paula will be landed with them. Droolie won’t be staying in on a Saturday night

• Haha

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
I can't get carers for my 80 year old housebound mother. I've been turned down recently. I'm prepared to drop my hours in work. But I don't know how to fiddle the system like her.
They’re fiddling the system their whole lives. The Merry Widow is doing it for years. On Julie’s earnings she shouldn’t qualify for any benefits bar her children’s allowance but yet all these means tested payments she qualifies for so there’s no way they know what she is earning. I’ll keep reporting her weekly until Revenue and the DSP finally investigate her. She’s not declaring her means & I’d nearly be certain her part time job is after school collections from her cousins crèche so she’s going through the books to qualify for working family payment or FIS. The Merry Widow is definitely after Disability or Invalidity pension & once approved the other one will try get carers benefit for her.
---
I’m telling ye go onto MyGov and keep reporting Julie, it can be done anonymously and we have her address in Wrenville and they’ll eventually catch up with her too and investigate her for benefit fraud & tax evasion as no way she’s under the means allowed. About time these influencers got investigated.

• Heart

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
On the Q&A she’s still pretending to have a part time job (for the sake of revenue). The only part time job she has is parenting.

• Haha

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Some of the comments from her tiktok on the dress. Not one clapback or comment from her good or bad. I reckon if she was at home she would of been all over them comments either deleting or being a smart arse but as she says don't believe everything you see and read on Internet so god knows
Edited to add if the person who wrote she's been spotted in Limerick has read that here and is lurking about can I suggest u hit that pink button at top that says Wiki and read all about your leader👌
Where’d you get your filters from hun! 😂😂 Dead

• Haha

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Loved Brenda addressing what we were saying here in her stories. About going out for a few drinks. She was sent “ messages”. No one thinks you were going out for a few drinks , people were wondering how you manage to be around it so much and it doesn’t bother you. She also said on a clip of podcast it’s “ not just the people who post stuff about you online it’s when others “ like” it ”. Clearly referring to here. The two of them are bate into each other’s threads. They are born liars the two of them, well met.

Reactions: 21

mags20

Amazing she had the nerve to interview people like Sabrina but has done things like this. She has zero shame.
Shes speaking about her make up as well fully admitting she just goes to bed with the make up on like people are saying here for weeks.
Julie is way too uneducated and uninformed to be interviewing anyone

• Heart

corkspill

VIP Member
Kids dropped off to paula for the night seen as erin rose dancing os besides Paula's she will probably see them when she gets back from dubai , that's if she even gets there, a friend of mine is stranded in dubai the last week hasn't been able to get home
The airport there is chaos. My friend was due to fly home from there and didn’t even bother going to airport because no one is moving.
my first thought is that surely she’s joking because no one goes there for a weekend? You’d spend Friday and Monday travelling leaving only Saturday and Sunday there. Then I thought this is Julie so she’s liable to have made such a stupid decision.

Alucia

VIP Member
Who wants to pay to see them walking like farmers to zombie or some similar song blasting, bad karaoke, pictures of the dad on screen, a few stupid games, to top it off Sean and Paula being rolled out like idiots.

• Haha
  • Heart

corkspill

VIP Member
It’s ok for the ferals to miss school but she then brings them back for dance? I know it isn’t with the school but how can she see that as more important than their education?
she thinks she’s absolutely hilarious getting Fionn to say that as well about the drink when in fact it just makes her look a fool. Brenda last week on local radio stations about being addicted to drink etc and here is her co host making an absolute mockery of the whole thing. My children are near enough their ages and they couldn’t name one alcoholic drink. If they spoke about me or thought I behaved like her I’d be so embarrassed.

Rebel in the Kingdom

It’s ok for the ferals to miss school but she then brings them back for dance? I know it isn’t with the school but how can she see that as more important than their education?
she thinks she’s absolutely hilarious getting Fionn to say that as well about the drink when in fact it just makes her look a fool. Brenda last week on local radio stations about being addicted to drink etc and here is her co host making an absolute mockery of the whole thing. My children are near enough their ages and they couldn’t name one alcoholic drink. If they spoke about me or thought I behaved like her I’d be so embarrassed.
Sure she said it on the pod.... She would rather then be street smart than book smart and she knows someone who got "all A pluses" 🙄 in the leaving but doesn't have social skills.
School is a social environment Julie, I know it's hard for you to believe but school is actually there to help kids