Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
Twins and Me babysitter
I'm parenting alone
Cos I always fucking dumping them
Or I'm looking at my phone
There's an opening of an envelope??
You bet I'll be there!
Sure it's only been four days
Since I got this make up & hair
My arse is expanding at an impressive rate
Teeth like a pony straight out the gate
Filtered to death but still no date
Calling out all the people that I'll bate
Dad is dead but you can watch him live!!
Scan this QR! Pay and subscribe!
Moms off boozing and riding like a pro
Despite more illness than that ER show
Kids are dragged up mannerless scrotes
Erin is a tinker,Fionn collects his coats
You're a joke Julie we love watching you
Ladies keep on reporting to Revenue

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
**Long post Sorry **
Has anyone else listened to.the pod this week. I threw it on out of pure curiosity, 25 mins in Julie is on about how she was bullied in primaryschool for singing Barbie Girl. She skits and roars laughing repeating herself singing im a barbie girl 20 times over. Some girls sniggered and when she'd walk past they'd go "i'm a barbie girl" to her. Please note she's pissing herself laughing the whole time she's saying this. Then she says yea I was proper bullied by them.
I was fuming tbh. Poor colettes daughter was 'proper bullied' so much she chose to die by suicide because it was so bad. How these two are allowed speak to people about such life changing stories and then come on the following episode and basically mock bullying, is disgusting.
I understand being mocked is bullying but Julie roars laughing while telling the story. It clearly had no impact on her. I'm disgusted by her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

captain birds eye

Keeping her head above water my arse 🤬 Dubai, Lapland, London, Spain, CentreParcs, dinners out, drinks out, Turkey eyelids and chins, Manchester or Liverpool or whatever teeth, lashes by Rima by the dozen, hair extensions, tan, nails, the gym, the pub, coffees, Hello fresh.
This one is deluded if she thinks she’s barely surviving. A slap in the face to those who are truly struggling to get by

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Lim1947

Making reels still in the clothes she wore to the funeral? If my good friend left the funeral after one of my parents were just buried and started making funny reels in the car I would definitely be re assessing that friendship!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

praying.for.time.

I still can't get over she went to Fota with their dad and told them it was her friend and broadcast the whole shebang on Instagram. How are those kids going to deal with that when they are older? It's the most fucked up thing she has done.

Reactions: 42

Doug24

She has zero content anymore, bar acting the donkey, can't explain the situation to the recovery crew, too late for Finn's game, no food in the fridge, no helmet for gaa 🤨 so predicable at this stage. Expecting Sean or the Merry Widow to drop everything and then slagging off Sean when he does. Grow up Drools, it's how many years later and she still can't master ''aloneparenting''. When my ex first buggered off I was working later came home put baby to bed and realised we had no milk for the morning by feck you get triple organised fast when the buck stops with you. Rant over 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Sureitsonlyme

Funny how even though she's #aloneparenting she can just "decide" to stay another night without her children.

Fucking joke this wan

Reactions: 38

Foxy Roxy

Spoken like a true alcoholic!
Julie's friend Tracie from on my own but not alone had up that she is going to try give up drinking during the week, she said it's so easy to have another glass of vodka in the evenings 😱 She's responsible for two 9 month old babies aswell and she's carrying on like that. They are all like functioning alcoholics.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Julie's friend Tracie from on my own but not alone had up that she is going to try give up drinking during the week, she said it's so easy to have another glass of vodka in the evenings 😱 She's responsible for two 9 month old babies aswell and she's carrying on like that. They are all like functioning alcoholics.
“Another glass of vodka” no one has multiple vodkas on a weekday WITH kids…..without having a problem 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 37

Heidi88

VIP Member
Julie has stayed off social media longer now than when her own father died.

I dont know why people think she will be good to Brenda. I think she will make it all about herself and her grief about her Dad. She couldnt even put a nice comment on Brenda's marathon photo. She is jealous when other people get more attention than her.

Reactions: 34

allthetruth

VIP Member
The only thing that will bother Julie about this man dying is the fact that he ruined her holiday and her chance to get away from her kids again nothing more nothing less

Reactions: 33

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The kids are off bounds. Haha sure. I wonder what the kids will find more upsetting in years to come; the fact that a randomer called them feral or the fact that their OWN MOTHER broadcast them hitting, cursing, fighting, whinging, crying and being goaded and picked on by her and their privacy constantly invaded day after day

• Heart
Reactions: 32

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
And never so much as a mention of struggling energy costs, grocery bills, rent on a 3 bedrooms house. We 👀 you Droolie, Revenue & the Dole must be reviewing her. Meeting a mortgage broker tomorrow, is she actually having a laugh?
I think this is massive proof that Jesse is paying her an absolute fortune in maintenance. He’s clearly paying enough to cover all household bills, otherwise we would all be hearing about it.

Reactions: 31