Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemonlavender

Chatty Member
I've mentioned this before but I miscarried my baby 5 1/2 years ago and no babies since (I'm too old and now single!) but does she not realise how lucky she is to have the 2 kids, they just seem like an inconvenience and it makes my blood boil.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Straight Talker

Chatty Member
They all went halves in the house anyway.......her Mam, herself, her cousin and her cousins husband, so they paid 4 halves each 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
Sorry now toddlers in their underwear is absolutely not something that should ever be posted public ally to social media.
She has no idea who 99% of her followers are.
How far does she have to go like she is vile

Reactions: 31

Newca

Three households in one house. Absolutely should be reported. Her mum then going home to her husband who's getting cancer treatment. I have absolutely no words for the irresponsible behaviours, you should be ashamed Julie. Next time you're on with Neil or PJ on the radio I'll make sure and text in.

• Angry
Reactions: 29

Suzyloo

I've mentioned on here before that I parent alone.i don't really see people during the week, after work I spend the evenings with my little boy and once he is in bed do the house work and watch a bit of tv. It's just normal life, even those with a partner probably dont see other adults during the week. Julie has it easier than me... Free week days where as I'm stuck working from home and might see someone to chat to in the shop if I venture out for milk.
It's just life, my child is not a chore, I miss him desperately during the day, but I have to work to lay the bills. I make sure the evenings are just for us and I'd usually reject mid week plans as it's not fair on him.
My little boy is my best friend, your never lonely when you have a part of you who loves you unconditionally to hang out with.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
I don't even see what her issue is with giving them custody. She clearly doesn't enjoy being around her kids.
Ah now, thats not nice.. she loves her kids, she is trying... I don’t have a lot of time for her, but thats not a fair statement. She is not the cleanest.. her house is a tip.. but despite all her carry on.. she loves her kids.. as a mam, I actually get where she is at some days.. I choose not to post my crap all over insta.. granted she tends to overshare.. but I can’t see evidence to back up your statement

• Heart
Reactions: 25

JakeMcEvoy

And the lone parents wont be removed for working now too. I honestly dont know why i got married. No wonder she has her kids in creche all day getting beauty treatments done to herself. She would want to go away and have a good scrub. Id say even rats are afraid to go into her home lol
I get what you mean in relation to twinsandme, but people who are parenting alone are given the chance to retain some payment while working because of the costs associated with raising children on one wage. One wage has to cover the cost of childcare/rent or mortgage and everything else and they don't have a partner to work around in terms of childcare, which offsets childcare costs, like some two parent households on one wage. The payment is still means tested so its not like they get a full payment from social and a huge wage too. It just means they won't automatically be disqualified once they reach that 400 and something amount wage as they previously were. Yes there are many people playing the system, who also have their rent and childcare paid and every other benefit going (same as people on the dole or any other payment) but there are many lone parents who barely make ends meet on one wage, and they would give anything to have a partner for the financial support and for the emotional support too.

They are not all just remaining single to claim a few euro off the social welfare, they are raising children by themselves without support and in many cases the "extra" benefits they get barely covers the cost of their grocery shopping, let alone beauty treatments. I know you weren't necessarily implying that all lone parents are like her but its twice now I've seen on the thread about why did I bother getting married, as if parenting alone is a lifestyle choice for many single parents in receipt of those payments, and then the comment above about lone parents not being removed if working. Sure there may be some who play the system, but just like with the dole where there are scroungers who milk the system, for every scrounger there a bunch of decent genuine people just trying their best.

(I didnt mean for that to sound like a rant, and it wasnt really directed at you, just generally. I have just seen a lot of comments about lone parents getting x,y and z, which the majority of the time is not much more than any regular dole payments (there is an option for anyone to claim their dole while working part time too) yet its the lone parents who are judged so harshly. Its not the absent parent who left them in that situation that is criticised, its the one left trying to make ends meet for the children and just get by. I am a single parent, I work full time, no social welfare, but its bloody hard and I dont begrudge anybody who needs some additional support in these circumstances cause I'd trade it all to just have a partner to help me when I come in from work and a loving father for my kids!)

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Tell me more

Are those meals she gets from Nutriquick gifted?? If so she never puts #gift on the post, in fact I don't think I ever see #gift or #ad on a post?!
No she doesn’t have to. She’s a single mom to twinnies, always on the go. She hasn’t time to put #gift on her stories.

• Haha

martha82

Chatty Member
8.45pm - eating takeaway pizza in a hired house with two other households in the middle of a pandemic - has anyone ever seen her even mention hand sanitiser or a mask?!
What part of this is anything to do with celebrating the twins 3rd birthday?!
ordering a pizza at near 9pm?! Wtf
Those two children hardly know what day it is never mind what bed is theirs! Or what house is theirs!
I am going to assume once the twins are asleep Julie, her cousin and mum are going to continue to drink the bit out? ... prob film it for the gram....
if she’s so close to her dad and brother why celebrate down there without them?
never mind the cost involved with house, tan, lashes, eating out, drinking
she is manic - no logical thought - and “just the 3 of us” what a joke, she also needs to change her bio on insta

• Heart

Mary Mary

VIP Member
While I’m all for calling people out on not declaring gifted items, collabs and ignoring Covid restrictions etc.. I don’t think we should be commenting on how people look it’s not nice, you don’t know what insecurities people have about themselves and it might just be one silly comment from someone to tip them over the edge.. what’s the benefit of talking about her eyebrows and making fun of who she looks like anyway? While it might all seem like harmless fun to us it could be ever lasting damage to her.. just be weary of that she’s still a human being!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Mamof1

I'm done with her! Even on their Birthday she can't stay off bloody instagram and she she still has to flog that shit oh my glam, I had to rely on other people's pics for my little ones bday because I didn't have the chance to take any pics as I was running around after them making sure they had a great day, not stuck to my bloody phone 🤬, and one of her 1st snaps is to say she had 10 mins free to herself to get balloons, on their birthday she still can't stand to be around them 🤬, and her dad hasn't been well but he is coming down! As someone said if she was that bothered about him being that unwell you would stay at home so he could safely celebrate with the twins! FUCK OFF you absolute sad case 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 22

Suzyloo

I had some wall paper there and asked the handy man to throw it on for me And god love him he did..... No you asked him last week And he went and got the wall paper paste for you???

Reactions: 21

Cupcake queenie

"Thank you for choosing me to be your mama" VOMIT!!!! The tackiest sentence ever🤮 Julie, im pretty sure they didnt, and wouldnt choose you to be thier mama.... THEY WERE LANDED WITH YOU, and i pity them! They are being dragged up with no manners to be little BRATS🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 21