TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie sought the advice herself, so could it be to make a will so its states her mother and Sean would be legal guardians if anything happened her? Could she be changing the twins names to Haynes from Mcginn? Can she go to court to get a barring order for the father or members of his family? Is she going to seek maintenance. She's so stupid mentioning stuff and not telling the full story, all the tit gets written here then and the twins will see it when older.

Reactions: 3
Julie sought the advice herself, so could it be to make a will so its states her mother and Sean would be legal guardians if anything happened her? Could she be changing the twins names to Haynes from Mcginn? Can she go to court to get a barring order for the father or members of his family? Is she going to seek maintenance. She's so stupid mentioning stuff and not telling the full story, all the tit gets written here then and the twins will see it when older.
Nothing is happening she is a drama queen mark my words. It’s like the WWT saying she is a business owner..😂😂

Reactions: 3
I've mentioned on here before that I parent alone.i don't really see people during the week, after work I spend the evenings with my little boy and once he is in bed do the house work and watch a bit of tv. It's just normal life, even those with a partner probably dont see other adults during the week. Julie has it easier than me... Free week days where as I'm stuck working from home and might see someone to chat to in the shop if I venture out for milk.
It's just life, my child is not a chore, I miss him desperately during the day, but I have to work to lay the bills. I make sure the evenings are just for us and I'd usually reject mid week plans as it's not fair on him.
My little boy is my best friend, your never lonely when you have a part of you who loves you unconditionally to hang out with.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Tbh the dad was a gowl getting julie to meet him halfway and then bringing the kids up to Monaghan for approx 1.5 days. Why couldn't he hire a air bnb regularly down in cork. Cost him the same in petrol. Let the grandparents come down with him the odd time Long way for kids that age to be travelling frequently and if I was julie I wouldn't have been offering a halfway mark, especially the way it was a very hit and miss arrangement or so it seemed. Aa much as I give out about Julie at least she is in the country. Plenty of places in the world he could get money where it is a quick flight home. I've seen this in my own family circle and tbh anyway that moves to Australia with kids still in Ireland need a head slap. Anyway as ye were....😂

Oh for God sake, the typos, I'm getting old.
I agree about him being a gowl!! No fecking way would i drive half way up the country. You want to see your kids. . . Get your lazy fuxkn ass down to Cork! End of!!!!

Reactions: 9
I don't even see what her issue is with giving them custody. She clearly doesn't enjoy being around her kids.
She’d loose out to much money if she gave them, all they are is a weekly payment the stupid witch she bugs me

I hope so!! Feeling sorry my hole!! 🙈

It would be my idea of heaven! Seriously she needs to grow up and be an adult. What getting to her is she will have no one to look after her kids simple! She can’t cope..
I’m single I’m lonely but by Christ do I treasure an hour to myself by night when the kids are in bed I make a coffee and jus sit down and breathe I love I love the quietness that girl needs to talk she is not right in the head like

Reactions: 8
She has a case with their dad someone on here who knows the family said it. Hes looking for access or to be down as the twins guardian id say

Reactions: 1
I'm a single mam to 2 special needs kids not working atm because of my youngest even though I'd love to be 😂 but honest to god come 9bells I love the silence don't get me wrong it might be twice a week their both asleep but is it wrong that I would rather sit on my own and curl up watching a series on my own it's got to the stage people annoy me I don't miss that human contact after 3 years 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.