TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter done this when she was 3 ish years ago, she thought it was hilarious and I'll admit for a few days I found myself laughing at it but trying to hide it. Then we copped on and explained they are bad words etc, her and her brother wouldn't curse now if u paid them they know how bad it sounds. Although I'm expecting it to change as they are well into their teens now. It's so awful to see a child curse and a mother be proud and sharing it. It's not funny Julie it's actually shameful
She may have said it i mean they all do but I thought it looked like she was made say it again for the camera. Julie's reaction didn't seek genuine I would have been mortified.

Reactions: 9
It’s one thing to be amused privately but to me it’s different to share it with thousands of strangers.
She's only shaming herself for the likes and comments. Queue her sharing the reposts of the skangers saying oh I'm weak I'm skitten etc etc 🙄🙄🙄

@Anynews. Where are you you're missing the sca 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes yes yes! If your car is in a crash the car seats need to be changed.... she won't do that tho it would cost too much, can afford a few weekends away tho

Anyone else notice superstyle slimming whatever she calls herself, the "blogger" drink driver from Fermoy used to be besties with Jules and then they "fell out" post recommending to follow julies instagram?
Birds of a feather and all that jazz!! Very similar these to filthy mouths, bad hygiene & the tax payer funding there lifestyles. Beggy Mitchell’s the pair.

She's only shaming herself for the likes and comments. Queue her sharing the reposts of the skangers saying oh I'm weak I'm skitten etc etc 🙄🙄🙄

@Anynews. Where are you you're missing the sca 🤣
I am catching up now I was watching Goggle Box😂😂

Clearly the poor child was told to say it in exchange for some free sweets. Lousy parenting.
Shocked not shocked that she got her to say the F word!! The grandad has a filthy mouth as does Julie brows. It’s not funny seeing a 3 year old curse! I though her birthday was in August/September her mother bought her the Voodz hairdryer she tagged the company😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yes yes yes! If your car is in a crash the car seats need to be changed.... she won't do that tho it would cost too much, can afford a few weekends away tho

Anyone else notice superstyle slimming whatever she calls herself, the "blogger" drink driver from Fermoy used to be besties with Jules and then they "fell out" post recommending to follow julies instagram?
I unfollowed that one after about a week, couldnt deal with her, weak for herself. Common as muck.

Reactions: 5
What's with the child saying the f word, and she is encouraging it. I'll tell you something, I have seen it all before, and they grow up to be bullies. Shame on you julie. I must say I don't use that language, but if I did my mam and dad would pull me on it, it wouldn't be acceptable whatsover. She is training them to be like her, the poor kids, and they are have no idea. Her 2 kids are beautiful, lovely children, but with her, they will end up like her.

Reactions: 13
Birds of a feather and all that jazz!! Very similar these to filthy mouths, bad hygiene & the tax payer funding there lifestyles. Beggy Mitchell’s the pair.

I am catching up now I was watching Goggle Box😂😂

Shocked not shocked that she got her to say the F word!! The grandad has a filthy mouth as does Julie brows. It’s not funny seeing a 3 year old curse! I though her birthday was in August/September her mother bought her the Voodz hairdryer she tagged the company😊
@anynewYou can't have a life outside of this.... how dare you!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

What's with the child saying the f word, and she is encouraging it. I'll tell you something, I have seen it all before, and they grow up to be bullies. Shame on you julie. I must say I don't use that language, but if I did my mam and dad would pull me on it, it wouldn't be acceptable whatsover. She is training them to be like her, the poor kids, and they are have no idea. Her 2 kids are beautiful, lovely children, but with her, they will end up like her.
Kids are being dragged up not brought up, don't know how Sean turned out so different and better..

Reactions: 9
It will be interesting to see how long these poor goldfish last. What's the betting there will be some drama and a big story about them next week. The Erin clip with her cursing was so staged, sharing it on grid and everybody telling her she is hilarious, would ya not be mortified!!

@anynewYou can't have a life outside of this.... how dare you!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Kids are being dragged up not brought up, don't know how Sean turned out so different and better..
He probably didn’t get a look in when they were growing up, all about Julie I’d say! He really seems like such a gentleman

Reactions: 4
Erin is a replica of julie. Julie and her daughter are the twinnies. It's rotten of her recording that child swearing and it isn't funny content But I'm not surprised when every second word she hears is f##k. You can see a link with all the common rough ones who love reposting each other. Rough as a bears backside they are.

Reactions: 11
It would have been funny if it had been an accidental duck but she set her up to do that. what self respecting mother does that ? Oh sorry forgot we are talking about Julie here.

Her reaction was 100% not a genuine off the cuff reaction... set up... I was gonna say does she think we are all stupid .. but looking at her grid post I can see there are lots of stupid saps who believe her and thinks its onreal

Reactions: 11
She's a scumbag.
I can't even say what I think of her because I'll probably get banned from here.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I messaged her months and months ago about teaching those kids the f word and she said I dont teach her to say it she just does. The thickness is overwhelming really. Its actually disgusting and vile

Reactions: 5
Julie is a good Instagram catch for alot of people. She not very bright, and bullshits alot. Easy watching for alot of girls. Mother of the year? Sometimes? on the gram....Bedroom fab , lots of toys(all for the gram) but that cursing malarky was shocking. She too fond of the big dramas, making up stories ect. Her roaring into the camera? Shut up! She never promotes other Instgram accounts, like supporting other women, does she.
Only Tacky 2 bit pages whom give free shite!

Reactions: 8
She may have said it i mean they all do but I thought it looked like she was made say it again for the camera. Julie's reaction didn't seek genuine I would have been mortified.
Definitely she was told to say it for content sad really!! Her little boy is a sweetheart.

Julie is a good Instagram catch for alot of people. She not very bright, and bullshits alot. Easy watching for alot of girls. Mother of the year? Sometimes? on the gram....Bedroom fab , lots of toys(all for the gram) but that cursing malarky was shocking. She too fond of the big dramas, making up stories ect. Her roaring into the camera? Shut up! She never promotes other Instgram accounts, like supporting other women, does she.
Only Tacky 2 bit pages whom give free shite!
Why would you like and laugh at a child saying the F word!! Shes not on bit likeable at all..

Reactions: 6
Definitely she was told to say it for content sad really!! Her little boy is a sweetheart.

Why would you like and laugh at a child saying the F word!! Shes not on bit likeable at all..
She appeals to the Shams though....fact!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.