TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s about to get a lot more lonelier with these new restrictions god knows what she’ll come up with to keep herself entertained I’m cringing for her already 😳
I've had to stop watching her stories, I have a flick through now and then because I cringe so much for her, she really thinks she's an insta 'star' because a few struggling new companies gave her freebies and second rate salons make her look like a caricature of herself.
She won't pay any attention to these new restrictions, her and her mam are too selfish for that, God love her poor dad

Reactions: 11
I dont buy the whole crash story cause she would rob the eye out of the womans head if it was real and come back for the socket!!

Reactions: 13
I've had to stop watching her stories, I have a flick through now and then because I cringe so much for her, she really thinks she's an insta 'star' because a few struggling new companies gave her freebies and second rate salons make her look like a caricature of herself.
She won't pay any attention to these new restrictions, her and her mam are too selfish for that, God love her poor dad
She’ll have to choose between instascam and her family, she knows there’s a good chance she’ll be reported if people see her mixing and she’s not clever enough to be able to hide it because when she comes on she blurts out everythig.. I’m very interested to see what way her stories are the next few weeks 😆

Reactions: 8
She’ll have to choose between instascam and her family, she knows there’s a good chance she’ll be reported if people see her mixing and she’s not clever enough to be able to hide it because when she comes on she blurts out everythig.. I’m very interested to see what way her stories are the next few weeks 😆
I'd like to say she'll be very careful with what she shows over the next few weeks but she's so desperate for attention she won't be able to help herself and she's too much of a simpleton to hide it😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She suffers with verbal diarrhoea that’s serious!! 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Drives me mad the way she has to share everyone’s story saying how great she is and go follow Julie... why does the silly cow have to reshare that,.. I honestly think that’s why she makes up al these cringey stories 😏
Anyone RE sharing self praise needed to get A life

Reactions: 10
Drives me mad the way she has to share everyone’s story saying how great she is and go follow Julie... why does the silly cow have to reshare that,.. I honestly think that’s why she makes up al these cringey stories 😏
They all do that it's so annoying

Without a doubt 🙄.. think of the toy storage she could buy with it
Absolutely!!
You can buy as much toy storage as you like but sorry Julie you have to teach your kids to pick them up and show what you expect to some extent! 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈🙄
All the storage in the world won’t fix the problem.

She shares those stories of people giving her praise, because she is lacking self esteem, and what hell is she wearing, she is like someone from Russia, no offence to any Russian, but they have no sense of style. She is very quiet now, bet she is in her mam and dad's.

I dont buy the whole crash story cause she would rob the eye out of the womans head if it was real and come back for the socket!!
Thats what I was thinking, she be down to the solicitors this morning if it happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know her address il report her.... Julie if ur reading this I know exactly where u are when you go in entrance of estate go straight on to the big green and I tell u now local garda Damien will get a call!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know her address il report her.... Julie if ur reading this I know exactly where u are when you go in entrance of estate go straight on to the big green and I tell u now local garda Damien will get a call!!!!
Good for you keep an eye out!! 😀

• Haha
Me with ya. Its over her we might be going back to level 5. I cant stick her anymore. She needs to cop on and be a mother for once in her life

Reactions: 11
Me with ya. Its over her we might be going back to level 5. I cant stick her anymore. She needs to cop on and be a mother for once in her life
I'm actually sick tit of her carry on now. Living the fkn high life no regard for anyone... Openly admit as a family to not following guidelines but will bring the dad to treatment around vulnerable people. duck the duck off like

Reactions: 9
Why is she saying look at the make she did last night? Does she not mean tonight of did the dirty mate sleep in it and clip it this morn

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.