TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hard to understand how she had the day to herself and no milk in the house!? How unorganised is she? Plenty of time to slap on the oh my god make up and chat in her car.

Reactions: 8
Those poor kids.....my heart actually breaks for them.....their lives are just filled with screens and plastic toys .....no routine or no quality time all because they've a lazy stupid mother

Reactions: 5
Those poor kids.....my heart actually breaks for them.....their lives are just filled with screens and plastic toys .....no routine or no quality time all because they've a lazy stupid mother
Don’t forget takeaways on the couch!!

• Sad
Who actually with 3 year old kids would have no milk in the fridge, she does feck all, all day long . She is a head wreck

Fionn in the back seat with the belt under his arms. The child could be killed if she was in a crash you'd think after yesterday's scare she'd have more cop on those seats are not suitable for kids that small!!

Reactions: 15
Fionn in the back seat with the belt under his arms. The child could be killed if she was in a crash you'd think after yesterday's scare she'd have more cop on those seats are not suitable for kids that small!!
She is the laziest, most inconsiderate person I've ever seen on Instagram, she was more interested in getting longevity and value for money with the carseats than actually buying ones that are suitable for now and that she may have to change sooner😡😡😡
But then she can afford to go on weekends away whenever she feels like it, surely her kids safety is more important...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I saw that I don’t think anything happened yesterday she a complete liar!

Reactions: 9
No idea who she is, went to insta for a 🕵️‍♀️fck me her botox is shocking!!! Seriously who ever did that should not be practicing.

Reactions: 7
Why would she put that up oh my god my jaw hit the floor that's disgusting. Oh and yeah where is the pics of damage to her car never happened

Reactions: 10
I saw that I don’t think anything happened yesterday she a complete liar!
Im agreeing. If your car was in a tip you would hardly be driving it the next day if it needed to be assessed.
Also, if a car seat is in a crash you need to replace them

Reactions: 12
So is her birthday today or was it yesterday? Birthday dinner with the twins and a bottle of vino to celebrate? If it’s today she can’t even be honest when her birthday is 🙄 absolute donkey!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.