TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Birds of a feather and all that jazz!! Very similar these to filthy mouths, bad hygiene & the tax payer funding there lifestyles. Beggy Mitchell’s the pair.

I am catching up now I was watching Goggle Box😂😂

Shocked not shocked that she got her to say the F word!! The grandad has a filthy mouth as does Julie brows. It’s not funny seeing a 3 year old curse! I though her birthday was in August/September her mother bought her the Voodz hairdryer she tagged the company😊
SMS looked rough in that photo. Too much Botox and dieting.

Reactions: 6
SMS looked rough in that photo. Too much Botox and dieting.
She is an embarrassment. Last I seen she was sharing memes on how she is single and now she is calling him a big ride on her follow Friday. What age is she like, 15?

Reactions: 10
Julie has reached a new low, if that's actually possible. Feel sorry for her kids, she needs an intervention

Julie has reached a new low, if that's actually possible. Feel sorry for her kids, she needs an intervention
I do firmly believe she is not the full package. Forgive me for sounding ignorant and im not having a stab at mental health. But...The crying, the extreme highs, the vulnerable outbursts and the compulsive lying? Her folks are not helping her either? They are just loving all the free tit as much as she is. I do believe she has a mental illness. She manic beyond belief. I think it will be a matter of time, she will come off IG due to health reasons. She is clearly crossing a path with Erin saying bad words. No hotel, no business will back her up with that display of a child vulnerability. She be a thing of the past in 6 months.

Reactions: 12
I do firmly believe she is not the full package. Forgive me for sounding ignorant and im not having a stab at mental health. But...The crying, the extreme highs, the vulnerable outbursts and the compulsive lying? Her folks are not helping her either? They are just loving all the free tit as much as she is. I do believe she has a mental illness. She manic beyond belief. I think it will be a matter of time, she will come off IG due to health reasons. She is clearly crossing a path with Erin saying bad words. No hotel, no business will back her up with that display of a child vulnerability. She be a thing of the past in 6 months.
It has been said here on several occasions that she displays signs similar to that of a mental health illness, it would explain a lot!

Reactions: 5
Go on the beggy Mitchell obviously wanting the Hollywood mirror gifted to her 🤣🤣 jesus no shame with her at all!

Julie begging again, no shame, complete and utter scumbag

Even tadgh fleming is breaking restrictions today, do influencers think they are immune.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
My husband was in a crash 6 months ago someone went into the drivers and front side of the car and kept driving he couldnt get his door open to go out after them he had to get out the passenger side the car was in bits, she also said last night her car was pushed over the road so there would be a good bit of damage and I'm sure if it happened we would have been shown the damage all lies again. And I'm sure she was drunk last night obviously had a party for her birthday
I'd say she thought imagine if I'm in a car crash n I get out to check other person with this make up they'd get a big fright and then she made a story up saying it happened. Did the car she was driving today not look a bit different on the front seats than her own car

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.