TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg did anyone see sassy ladies. Apparently the father of the twins is there wit them on the weekend away. She has pics up of the kids in their pjs last night and of the presents on his Facebook page
Where on sassy is it ? How do I find the post ? Thanks

Reactions: 3
Wouldn't you love to have them around for a play date, they'd wreck the house and make off with anything not nailed down
I think Sean has had a hair transplant!!
I think so too, I think he is finding himself the past few months, he is figuring out what he is and what he wants in life. Hopefully he finds peace, but he must withdraw from julie eyebrows, because she isn't good for anyone's mental health.

Reactions: 5
I think so too, I think he is finding himself the past few months, he is figuring out what he is and what he wants in life. Hopefully he finds peace, but he must withdraw from julie eyebrows, because she isn't good for anyone's mental health.
She should’ve went with him and got an eyebrow transplant

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm confused by the screenshots??
Think the girl on sassy was thinking the da was actually on the weekend away.. but julie text the girl and said you know it could of been screenshot... meaning the da wasnt there but screen shot the pic and posted it.....I think ha

Reactions: 3
I'm done with her! Even on their Birthday she can't stay off bloody instagram and she she still has to flog that tit oh my glam, I had to rely on other people's pics for my little ones bday because I didn't have the chance to take any pics as I was running around after them making sure they had a great day, not stuck to my bloody phone 🤬, and one of her 1st snaps is to say she had 10 mins free to herself to get balloons, on their birthday she still can't stand to be around them 🤬, and her dad hasn't been well but he is coming down! As someone said if she was that bothered about him being that unwell you would stay at home so he could safely celebrate with the twins! duck OFF you absolute sad case 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 22
I'm done with her! Even on their Birthday she can't stay off bloody instagram and she she still has to flog that tit oh my glam, I had to rely on other people's pics for my little ones bday because I didn't have the chance to take any pics as I was running around after them making sure they had a great day, not stuck to my bloody phone 🤬, and one of her 1st snaps is to say she had 10 mins free to herself to get balloons, on their birthday she still can't stand to be around them 🤬, and her dad hasn't been well but he is coming down! As someone said if she was that bothered about him being that unwell you would stay at home so he could safely celebrate with the twins! duck OFF you absolute sad case 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

You are spot on. My sister always says to me at her kids birthdays ‘will you take plenty photos and send them on I wont get a chance ‘ - normal motherhood. Maybe the dad wasn’t there but the fact he had access to screen shot and thought it was ok tells me there is more contact there than Julie likes us to believe ... what do you think?

Reactions: 15
You are spot on. My sister always says to me at her kids birthdays ‘will you take plenty photos and send them on I wont get a chance ‘ - normal motherhood. Maybe the dad wasn’t there but the fact he had access to screen shot and thought it was ok tells me there is more contact there than Julie likes us to believe ... what do you think?
I checked his insta because I’m a nosy witch😂 Sean follows him & Julie and him are friends on FB. If she didn’t want him to have access to their pics she’d have her IG private.

He followes her insta

Reactions: 1
100%
100%, if she told me it was snowing outside at the north pole i would go out and check because she couldn't lie straight in bed!! And if he is in contact with her and has access to her social media and he is ok with it then he is as bad if not worse then her to leave his kids be exploited like they are!!

Reactions: 10
Sorry it was just a lead up to an ad for some candy crap!! There I was thinking Julie was actually concerned 😡

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.