TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son had similar pjs for his 3rd birthday and still wears them. I don’t think there tacky and I know loads whos kids have them for there birthday, also she hardly bought them id say they were gifted
I'm pretty sure she mentioned in an earlier story they were gifted......and let's face it if she had bought them we would have heard all about it, at least 10/15 times

Reactions: 4
Was her dad there as well so? They hardly all went down overnight for the birthday and left him at home?
I’d say he’s glad of the peace at home watch what he wants on TV.. no one taking the piss and filming him.

Reactions: 8
Sean and her dad are on their way down as a surprise to them.... pretty sure they have been there all weekend let's be honest

Reactions: 15
Of course they have Sean hardly did a run up yesterday and another today 🙄
Yup I toatlly agree the dad prob came down with Sean yesterday! She’s in clon now getting balloons and stuff der is duck all in clonakilty and no where open on a Sunday for balloons obviously den brought dem down yesterday also! Sean and the dad pro. Drive back later after staying last night cos Sean will have work tmor, the dad obv dnt care bout the other cancer patients either as he’s swanning around care free 2, there all as bad as each other

Reactions: 6
Omg look how bad the skin on her chin looks on them latest stories 😳😳
Or is it just the light? Looks like she is covered in blemishes. She is ruining herself with all that cheao makeup

Reactions: 5
No her skin is destroyed, and her face doesn't move from the botox and get me started on the jacket, and her father is sick, he shouldn't be around anyone, selfish pricks they all are. I said it before if her dad gets covid, he is a goner.

Reactions: 10
She doesn't care about make up, and it's caked onto her everyday. Breaking covid rules again the donkey. Why didn't she drive up and back again to get her makeup or pay for a room for Sean for the night. She just uses people.
Yeah she could have met half way or something. He is a bigger eejit for going down.

Reactions: 5
Yes the father did acknowledge their birthday on his page and sent them a present which she probably won’t give them!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Oh really, she definitely won't mention it after all her bullshit about him just not caring 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.