TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No her skin is destroyed, and her face doesn't move from the botox and get me started on the jacket, and her father is sick, he shouldn't be around anyone, selfish pricks they all are. I said it before if her dad gets covid, he is a goner.
They told people to limit their contacts on the news last night, especially over 70's & the medically vulnerable. All in the middle of a pandemic that's on the rise, for a 3rd Birthday that lets be honest they won't even remember. I'm so annoyed right now. No wonder cases are on the up, parties all
Over the place, I hardly go outside the door as my dad would be in the vulnerable category

Yeah she could have met half way or something. He is a bigger eejit for going down.
Selfish Julie - not a hope ... she'd be better off without that make up, plastered on today

Reactions: 10
They told people to limit their contacts on the news last night, especially over 70's & the medically vulnerable. All in the middle of a pandemic that's on the rise, for a 3rd Birthday that lets be honest they won't even remember. I'm so annoyed right now. No wonder cases are on the up, parties all
Over the place, I hardly go outside the door as my dad would be in the vulnerable category
Totally agree. Kids don’t remember. A little tea party at her house with Grandparents and Sean would have been more than enough. But then again she wouldn’t get much content from that🙄

She probably blocks all contact from twins dad. Very sad situation because their only parent is clearly unhinged

Reactions: 8
Totally agree. Kids don’t remember. A little tea party at her house with Grandparents and Sean would have been more than enough. But then again she wouldn’t get much content from that🙄
Ridiculous I just posted on another thread nepht having a meeting as we speak, more than likely we’ll have more restrictions this week and this clown is having a party for 3 year olds who know no better 😡😡😡

My children had to cancel their party and not see their grandparents for months because of this virus people have lost loved ones and have had their lives totally turned on their heads but shur look at Julie not giving a tit about anyone but herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Still telling Erin to rob money off poor Seán and the amount he does for her, she treats him like dirt. He’s a bigger clown for putting up with her, although to be fair I think he’s a few ham sandwiches short of a picnic

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Still telling Erin to rob money off poor Seán and the amount he does for her, she treats him like dirt. He’s a bigger clown for putting up with her, although to be fair I think he’s a few ham sandwiches short of a picnic
And her finding it hilarious that Erin was putting her hand in his pocket to get money, she is just a vile creature........if I caught my kids doing that I'd be mortified and so cross with them, then again my kids are brought up properly and taught to have manners 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Selfish Julie - not a hope ... she'd be better off without that make up, plastered on today
I know, she is so careless. I have been in another person's house about 8 times since March only. Missed all my neices and nephews parties this year, because they didn't have any, only with the people in the household.

And her finding it hilarious that Erin was putting her hand in his pocket to get money, she is just a vile creature........if I caught my kids doing that I'd be mortified and so cross with them, then again my kids are brought up properly and taught to have manners 🤷‍♀️
I have seen some kids do this over the years, and they are egged on by the parents. I would be ashamed of my life. She is some piece of work

Shes dragging those kids up the same way she was dragged up! Imagine encouraging your child to put their hands in an another adults pocket😲😲😲

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Shes dragging those kids up the same way she was dragged up! Imagine encouraging your child to put their hands in an another adukts pocket😲😲😲
Wouldn't you love to have them around for a play date, they'd wreck the house and make off with anything not nailed down

• Haha
I'd say the twins are having a great day, not! She has put up a story literally every hour since they got up this morning, she is so not present in those kids life 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'd say the twins are having a great day, not! She has put up a story literally every hour since they got up this morning, she is so not present in those kids life 😢
100% Julie should have gave them her full presence rather than a present. Those kids haven’t a clue whether there coming or going. Julie’s like a big sister to them not a parent

Reactions: 12
Omg did anyone see sassy ladies. Apparently the father of the twins is there wit them on the weekend away. She has pics up of the kids in their pjs last night and of the presents on his Facebook page

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Omg did anyone see sassy ladies. Apparently the father of the twins is there wit them on the weekend away. She has pics up of the kids in their pjs last night and of the presents on his Facebook page
Well no wonder she’s in the hotel couldn’t bring him back to that pigsty

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.