TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Birthday outfit for a 3 year old🙄. How entitled are those kids going to be when they’re older?

Reactions: 4
I don't normally say anything on these sites and hate saying this but She so clearly has a favourite child it's so unfair I'm sure most can gusse which if you can't see it pay a bit more attention it's becoming more and more apparent 😔. .. 🌹<<hint.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Did she Just buy Eirinn a new outfit and left poor fionn out
Id say Amy only #gifted her an outfit for Erin because fionns outfit hasn't arrived yet from aliexpress!!
Awful clothes that can be found for half the price on wish and aliexpress although I don't know anyone who would actually put them on their child😲😲😲

Reactions: 3
If she doesn’t have an outfit for Fionn then just put Erin's on her but not make a big deal of showing it, I have bought new outfits for birthdays like the age t shirts or a nice dress from Dunnes/Penneys

Reactions: 2
"Thank you for choosing me to be your mama" VOMIT!!!! The tackiest sentence ever🤮 Julie, im pretty sure they didnt, and wouldnt choose you to be thier mama.... THEY WERE LANDED WITH YOU, and i pity them! They are being dragged up with no manners to be little BRATS🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 21
In fairness I dont think she would buy a new outfit for one and not the other. I'd run away with the small fella.

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or is her behavior getting worse?? I feel like she’s so much worse the last few weeks
She’s trying to wind us up on this page!! Obviously a attention seeker!! Big time.

In fairness I dont think she would buy a new outfit for one and not the other. I'd run away with the small fella.
I love him he’s a such a dote! 😊

Reactions: 6
She doesn't care about make up, and it's caked onto her everyday. Breaking covid rules again the donkey. Why didn't she drive up and back again to get her makeup or pay for a room for Sean for the night. She just uses people.
I bet u Sean stayed down listen to the videos of the mini golf u can hear a mans voice cheering them on I think it’s Sean and she used the make up as a cover story cos the house it prob over crowded he was always goin down

Reactions: 12
I bet u Sean stayed down listen to the videos of the mini golf u can hear a mans voice cheering them on I think it’s Sean and she used the make up as a cover story cos the house it prob over crowded he was always goin down
You’re probably right there. Wouldn’t put anything past them. Dopes like that will have us in level 4 🙄

Reactions: 5
My son had similar pjs for his 3rd birthday and still wears them. I don’t think there tacky and I know loads whos kids have them for there birthday, also she hardly bought them id say they were gifted

Reactions: 11
My son had similar pjs for his 3rd birthday and still wears them. I don’t think there tacky and I know loads whos kids have them for there birthday, also she hardly bought them id say they were gifted
Course they were gifted isn’t everything! Shes miserated this one!!

Reactions: 6
She's filtering like mad.
Erin Rose has blonder hair now than she ever did. It only comes apparent when you look at her video of them. The hair, on both, gets lighter as the pictures move on. Fionns hair was always light, it's white now.
She's using Stacey Solomon's filter!!

Reactions: 7
Was her dad there as well so? They hardly all went down overnight for the birthday and left him at home?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.