TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I checked his insta because I’m a nosy witch😂 Sean follows him & Julie and him are friends on FB. If she didn’t want him to have access to their pics she’d have her IG private.
Is the twins dad back in Ireland? Is that what’s being said ?? I am a bit lost..😂😂

Reactions: 4
She must be shaking in her tacky boots. Who'll mind the kids who'll give her a break when she's exhausted. I'm joking 🤣 she won't comply with level 5 restrictions not a hope!

Reactions: 6
She must be shaking in her tacky boots. Who'll mind the kids who'll give her a break when she's exhausted. I'm joking 🤣 she won't comply with level 5 restrictions not a hope!
Yea I was thinking why is she nervous? Sure Julie wouldn’t know what a lockdown is. The army need to block up her doors and windows

Reactions: 5
Shes shitting herself in case the creche closes, cos whos gonna mind the twins for 8 hours a day to give her a well deserved break?💩😫😤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah sure she told us last week there would be no chance of a lockdown. The zoom call with santa and the elves is looming large now, what a waste of money, a fool and her money and all that.

Reactions: 7
No he screenshot the twins pic and put it up. Chinese whispers again
So she’s in contact with the dad? She’s a terrible liar everything that she says is a lie. She’s repeating herself also just now she filmed everything today why is talking about it now!!

Reactions: 8
She is on insta stories there now - while twins are asleep beside her - lights all on and she’s yakking into the phone! How is that fair on them? You can hear them restless...

With all the comments about the twins dad etc
I personally have found her stories a bit weird over the weekend... at first when the twins dad was mentioned I thought that maybe was true.... as she hasn’t filmed as much as usual IMO, and hardly anything in the house.... nothing first thing this morning....
could he be sending money to her that is funding all this too?!
If he is involved it wouldn’t suit her “poor me act”
If it’s true he follows her on insta how is he ok with her behaviour?!

Reactions: 6
So she’s in contact with the dad? She’s a terrible liar everything that she says is a lie. She’s repeating herself also just now she filmed everything today why is talking about it now!!
Yes clearly she is. Another lie to add the very long list. I can’t stand the repeating of everything 🙄🙄🙄

She is on insta stories there now - while twins are asleep beside her - lights all on and she’s yakking into the phone! How is that fair on them? You can hear them restless...

With all the comments about the twins dad etc
I personally have found her stories a bit weird over the weekend... at first when the twins dad was mentioned I thought that maybe was true.... as she hasn’t filmed as much as usual IMO, and hardly anything in the house.... nothing first thing this morning....
could he be sending money to her that is funding all this too?!
If he is involved it wouldn’t suit her “poor me act”
If it’s true he follows her on insta how is he ok with her behaviour?!
Oh he’s funding her alright I’d say.. he wouldn’t get away with that she’s money mad.

Reactions: 7
Well if the winking emoji at the end isnt the 2 fingers to all the Karens here on TL I dont know what is

And she mentioned kids out the back of holiday home on scooters and being safe, is there a reason she cant do the same at her own house, I wonder 🤔 instead of leaving them out the front.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Well if the winking emoji at the end isnt the 2 fingers to all the Karens here on TL I dont know what is

And she mentioned kids out the back of holiday home on scooters and being safe, is there a reason she cant do the same at her own house, I wonder 🤔 instead of leaving them out the front.
She'd have to keep an eye on them if they're out her back instead of turfing them out the fron and letting to older kids mind them

Keeping it local for Cork's sake but was going to Tralee up to a few days ago, well that was the story at the time anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cool out rattling off the different people staying in the house breaking regulations. I'd love to unfollow but she's such a car crash it's just entertainment at this stage

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cool out rattling off the different people staying in the house breaking regulations. I'd love to unfollow but she's such a car crash it's just entertainment at this stage
It’s the only reason I’m still following. She’s making it up as she goes along

You can see her stories without following her page is public unfollow dont give her the numbers

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.