TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the makeup was to hawk that disgusting Mr Candy halloween crap.
I unfollowed Paul Stenton he was advertising that bloody candy last week thought better of him tbh!! I didn’t think he would go that low..

Reactions: 9
Anyone else thinks she tries very hard to act like Lisa Jordan with the hyperactive stories, the same mannerisms and the wait until I tell yee thing....although Lisa doesn’t curse thankfully
Julies language is actually disgusting and honestly there are more things going on in people’s worlds right now than people driving past looking at her makeup- no one would have given it a second thought.
Julie you’re the centre of your own world; no-one else’s:rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Anyone else thinks she tries very hard to act like Lisa Jordan with the hyperactive stories, the same mannerisms and the wait until I tell yee thing....although Lisa doesn’t curse thankfully
Julies language is actually disgusting and honestly there are more things going on in people’s worlds right now than people driving past looking at her makeup- no one would have given it a second thought.
Julie you’re only the centre of your own world; no-one else’s:rolleyes:
Her language is appalling she has a gutter mouth! Oh god Lisa Jordan 🙈🙈one of her is enough it’s like she’s the only woman who ever had a child!! To me she will always be the girl from Sky’s Soccer AM google her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone know what the pay cheque is for advertising those crappy bags of sweets? It must be too good to turn down when every dog and it’s mother is all over it!

Reactions: 6
I hope to god she didnt actually contact a TD and waste their time with a stupid question on the hotel. She is just trying to justify it. If she had any cop on she would cancel.
She didn't name the TD either funnily enough.

She’s going to The Oriel in Ballincollig..... sweet Jesus that’s insane , it’s literally on her doorstep....
Someone earlier said she mustn’t like her house as she’s out of it so much. I genuinely think none of her neighbours want to associate with her as she’s loud and prob put you on her IG for content. So she’s prob lonely, well soz Jules, clean your house and put your phone away

Where is she getting all the money for all the weekends away.
I'm in the wrong life I think

Reactions: 10
Her language is appalling she has a gutter mouth! Oh god Lisa Jordan 🙈🙈one of her is enough it’s like she’s the only woman who ever had a child!! To me she will always be the girl from Sky’s Soccer AM google her!!
Omg the language is shocking. She's so common. That story of crash/tip has to be made up. Convenient she had the Halloween make up on for extra drama, and everyone is ok, cars are ok. I'd love to hear from someone who came across it, can you imagine, seeing Jules like that lol 😂

Must be trying to copy JJ's hyperness alright, did you see her new hair do, seems longer??? Colour seemed better but with the beach tan filter she loves u never know

Reactions: 8
Her mom is not in contact with 50 kids. She works part time in a prominent cork creche chain. She is the "chef". All the kids and staff are in pods. With no staff cross over in any of the rooms.
More bullshit and lies from Julie

Off you go on your holiday ignoring the guidelines of stay the duck home

Zero sympathy for her when she comes on with the crocodile tears for her dad, claiming to be so worry and sad about him and what treatment he can get next.
If you genuinely cared Julie you would stay home to protect your dad and your family...
If she is in direct contact with 50 kids the creche needs to be reported.

Also, if her " Chef" Skills are similar to her daughters the poor kids are probably on nuggets and chips every day

Did she say why she does have that hallowen make up done?

Birthday party she was trying to keep on the down low???

I wouldn't be surprised also if the tip was real and she's playing it down because she was on the phone driving.
She cant keep off it at all, and has no regard for others in general so why would she have regard for the laws of the road

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If she is in direct contact with 50 kids the creche needs to be reported.

Also, if her " Chef" Skills are similar to her daughters the poor kids are probably on nuggets and chips every day

Birthday party she was trying to keep on the down low???

I wouldn't be surprised also if the tip was real and she's playing it down because she was on the phone driving.
She cant keep off it at all, and has no regard for others in general so why would she have regard for the laws of the road
I’m doubting if crash ever happened. First off “the car slammed into drivers side” (her words). That means her door wouldn’t open and she’d be injured. Yet she seemed more concerned about the make up etc than any crash. Just not adding up. Story is full of inconsistencies just like the benefit entitlement, homelessness etc etc.

Reactions: 20
I’m doubting if crash ever happened. First off “the car slammed into drivers side” (her words). That means her door wouldn’t open and she’d be injured. Yet she seemed more concerned about the make up etc than any crash. Just not adding up. Story is full of inconsistencies just like the benefit entitlement, homelessness etc etc.
She made zero sense throughout the whole of the story, I'm wondering if she had a drink when she got home before she came on her stories?
I also think there was a birthday party in her house and that why she was so quiet about her birthday

Thought guards were to be called!! She’s a bloody liar!! See all the loveys telling us to follow her!! Anyone from Carrigaline hear anything about this??

Reactions: 9
Drives me mad the way she has to share everyone’s story saying how great she is and go follow Julie... why does the silly cow have to reshare that,.. I honestly think that’s why she makes up al these cringey stories 😏

Drives me mad the way she has to share everyone’s story saying how great she is and go follow Julie... why does the silly cow have to reshare that,.. I honestly think that’s why she makes up al these cringey stories 😏
I think she's desperately lonely and is making these stories up to seem like she has a full life to get attention from strangers

Reactions: 11
I think she's desperately lonely and is making these stories up to seem like she has a full life to get attention from strangers
She’s about to get a lot more lonelier with these new restrictions god knows what she’ll come up with to keep herself entertained I’m cringing for her already 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.