TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mom is not in contact with 50 kids. She works part time in a prominent cork creche chain. She is the "chef". All the kids and staff are in pods. With no staff cross over in any of the rooms.
More bullshit and lies from Julie

Off you go on your holiday ignoring the guidelines of stay the duck home

Zero sympathy for her when she comes on with the crocodile tears for her dad, claiming to be so worry and sad about him and what treatment he can get next.
If you genuinely cared Julie you would stay home to protect your dad and your family...

Reactions: 16
That make up was specially done for dramatic effect for the story, if someone slapped into your car there would be damage!! I don't believe it but then I just don't believe anything she says

Reactions: 15
That make up was specially done for dramatic effect for the story, if someone slapped into your car there would be damage!! I don't believe it but then I just don't believe anything she says
Exactly - no way would the car come out without a mark. She might get โ‚ฌ20k for that she better start limping around and complaining about her back

Reactions: 5
Wouldnโ€™t believe a word of that story and her language is unreal ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 9
Oh my god she is so rough๐Ÿ˜ณ Every second word is f@&k!!! And she was cute enough to know not to move the car, not such a donkey this evening were you Julie, you could see the money from the claim youโ€™ll make.
Also WHY ARE YOU GETTING RIDICULOUS MAKE UP DONE DURING A PANDEMIC๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

Reactions: 14
That was the biggest load of made up shite!! She dreams these stories up in her head and tries to make herself sound hilarious she thinks sheโ€™s a right comedian!! Loving the fact she had the Halloween face on and gave your one a right fright!๐Ÿ™„ Jesus sheโ€™s just gone to the dogs! No content no nothing. I literally felt for her there tonight coming into the house alone, kids asleep, place Is a tip, and she just had this full conversation skitting away thinking she was gas, pure lies. Then turns the phone off and thatโ€™s it when will we see that real Julie instead of just these crocodile tears yesterday and these stupid comedy sketches of hers ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ She genuinely is losing the plot

Reactions: 9
Wouldnโ€™t believe a word of that story and her language is unreal ๐Ÿ™„
It sounds like she had a minor collision and whats more in my experience guards do not get involved unless it has been a serious accident.
She's more concerned about the attention she thought she was going to get from having the make up done as she quickly glossed over the minor collision (thank God) and went back to talking about what everyone thought about 'yer wan ' and the make up. No one cares....

That was the biggest load of made up shite!! She dreams these stories up in her head and tries to make herself sound hilarious she thinks sheโ€™s a right comedian!! Loving the fact she had the Halloween face on and gave your one a right fright!๐Ÿ™„ Jesus sheโ€™s just gone to the dogs! No content no nothing. I literally felt for her there tonight coming into the house alone, kids asleep, place Is a tip, and she just had this full conversation skitting away thinking she was gas, pure lies. Then turns the phone off and thatโ€™s it when will we see that real Julie instead of just these crocodile tears yesterday and these stupid comedy sketches of hers ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ She genuinely is losing the plot
Had a crash and no damage to the cars, something not right there !! And its only when you notify the insurance company that they send out assessors, so not sure why they'd be coming out tomorrow if there's no damage to the car !! It can take a day or 2 maybe more for an assesor to come out.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.