TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Repeat story 12 times... And why is her hair always greasy its disgusting ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Because she's manky. See yesterday I think it was, makeup all over the collar of her jacket. Needs a good hour in a shower

Reactions: 9
Exactly - no way would the car come out without a mark. She might get โ‚ฌ20k for that she better start limping around and complaining about her back
Sheโ€™s so stupid cause she already said no one Was injured and no damage done (Despite a car smashing into her!!) on record so no reputable solicitor would touch her with a barge pole. Sheโ€™s as common as muck. The language is foul. Speaks volumes about The few businesses that would associate with her.

Repeat story 12 times... And why is her hair always greasy its disgusting ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Her hair is same as her mouth, disgusting

Where the hell is she going looking like that when we are in lockdown? Wouldnt be surprised if she is having a birthday party given she has flouted every rule going.
Well she had no kids with her the Mam had them!! No kids all day.. what a joke she is..

Reactions: 6
Getting make up done to sell sweets or was she having a party, did she not hear what was said today limit all contacts that are non essential does like her will have us back in lockdown

Reactions: 8
Both her and WWT (short for walking waist trainer itโ€™s to long to bloody type) there skin is destroyed from oh my god makeup! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
Walking waist trainer and oh my god make up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I need you in my life to make me laugh every day so I forget about my tit show of a life ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Getting make up done to sell sweets or was she having a party, did she not hear what was said today limit all contacts that are non essential does like her will have us back in lockdown
The Curseingnurse on Instagram would sort this idiot out, she takes no tit and she is brilliant to listen to..

Reactions: 7
So her mother had the kids even though we're not meant to be visiting houses. Getting your make up done isn't essential what a selfish witch this one is. She is sickening

Reactions: 11
So the fool julie eyebrows, has broken covid rules already, the come into effect tonight a D the twins are in her parents house, so she will be there tomorrow. Stupid witch.

Reactions: 7
Where is she going with the Halloween make up? If you had any sort of a car collision you would be shook up I know I would be not on Instagram sharing it with her followers and then resharing the posts from people who found it hilarous.

Reactions: 10
So itโ€™s her bday... hardly any word of it... she has a full face of make up/face paint on, with no explanation, she has no twins... (what decent mother would actually want to see her children on her birthday ๐Ÿ™„) ... sheโ€™s bound to be having a party?! Sheโ€™s too quiet??
and ya see this repeating herself thing?? Is that a condition? Does she not realise she is doing it?!
She talks like a 5 yr old child.

Reactions: 13
So itโ€™s her bday... hardly any word of it... she has a full face of make up/face paint on, with no explanation, she has no twins... (what decent mother would actually want to see her children on her birthday ๐Ÿ™„) ... sheโ€™s bound to be having a party?! Sheโ€™s too quiet??
and ya see this repeating herself thing?? Is that a condition? Does she not realise she is doing it?!
She talks like a 5 yr old child.
Few sherryโ€™s on board maybe!! Sheโ€™s hyper the twit what a stupid fool and story.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.