Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those people you had to follow for the competition had to pay to be involved with it so that €3k was from that. Its just another sly way of increasing your following. Its not genuine as majority of people will unfollow after the competition is over. Its very sad that businesses are falling for it. But more fool them they may aswell just but fake followers from asia.

Reactions: 9
She didn’t say before that wanchor was doing the dancing too because it wouldn’t have worked with her storyline of oh I’m so ascared cos I knows nobody at it
Wanchor must be a last minute thing, she was in none of the photos on Facebook. She is such a cling on.

Reactions: 13
All those people you had to follow for the competition had to pay to be involved with it so that €3k was from that. Its just another sly way of increasing your following. Its not genuine as majority of people will unfollow after the competition is over. Its very sad that businesses are falling for it. But more fool them they may aswell just but fake followers from asia.
Biduagency unfollowed them all as soon as comp winner was announced on his stories. Ready for the next lot and competition obviously

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Biduagency unfollowed them all as soon as comp winner was announced on his stories. Ready for the next lot and competition obviously
I actually checked before the winner was shown and they'd unfollowed everyone. Id love to know how its allowed.

Waiting on a pic of Joolie with Vanessa Feltz with some bs about how she didn't know who she is

Reactions: 4
Did the companies get many followers from it? Wonder how long before their numbers start dropping

Reactions: 3
Waiting on a pic of Joolie with Vanessa Feltz with some bs about how she didn't know who she is
Brenda must of told her about it. I seen on Randy Sandy's page here someone said Brenda reminded them of the actors in the film white chicks, I can't unsee it now 🙈

Screenshot_20230820_145710_com.huawei.browser_edit_45260487594134.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wanchor must be a last minute thing, she was in none of the photos on Facebook. She is such a cling on.
Wanchor was at all the after rehearsal drinks but never at the actual training. This is the first I've heard of her in it and my friend is taking part.

• Wow
I wonder if wanchor has taken Julie's spot
Didn’t she book a holiday for around midterm. Midterm is start of November. So guaranteed she’s going the following week with chuckles missing another week of school. And strictly is on in November. So I bet she’s away on hols when it’s on.

Reactions: 6
Sincerely chelsey is there aswell I wonder do herself and Julie know eachother. Chelsey thinking she's a lister makes me laugh.

Reactions: 5
That’s the one she “freshened” up with spray but really it was green tan all down it 😂😂 shes filthy beyond belief
I'd say it hasn't been washed since.... looks like you catch hepatitis off it 🤮
If she stayed at home for 1 weekend she could buy herself a Hugo Boss one and donate that one to science 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.