Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night it looked like it was sold out i think it was a bug on the site.

I still can't believe that they have sold sp money tickets. People are crazy to spend 25 euro to listen to the two of them shriek like hyena's at one another. Either that or it is mainly family, friends and acquaintences. You know the pressure when a friend comes to you saying another friend is now setting up a business and you make an order! I can see Julie putting pressure on her friends to get loads of their friends to go too.

Attachments

Reactions: 8

I still can't believe that they have sold sp money tickets. People are crazy to spend 25 euro to listen to the two of them shriek like hyena's at one another. Either that or it is mainly family, friends and acquaintences. You know the pressure when a friend comes to you saying another friend is now setting up a business and you make an order! I can see Julie putting pressure on her friends to get loads of their friends to go too.
Would be interesting to see how many people will actually will be at it - creepy boy manager/ Droolie have no bother buying followers, wouldnt be be surprised if same fir tickets 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Reactions: 7
Spot the hidden ba. It's supposed to be clearly visible, Julie - not like a game of Where's Wally 🙄

IMG_9682.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
How many times could she say sideline
Jesus Christ shut up and Move on

also what’s in her eye she keeps rubbing it
I’m waiting for her eyebrows to be rubbed off

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her ads always making me laugh. You have the deblote tablets, the cbd stuff and the sea moss claiming they do her wonders but let's face it she looks dog rough every day of the week. I know none of these companies are high end but still

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg is she actually serious, she wants to give Fionn his independence cos he's always looking for her 🤭🤭 says the one who's only a mammy for about 3 days of the week 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

You can put in for a hundred tickets and they’re still available 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It genuinely kills me to see her posing in every story filtered to bits thinking she is drop dead gorgeous 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I googled Julie Greenmount and this was on twitter/X 🤣 look at how straight her eyebrows are.

IMG_20230821_185802.jpg
IMG_20230821_185704.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Hold my drinks podcast in cork sold out within about 4 mins. They had 2 more around the country sold out as well. I heard Julie and Brenda begging on red fm today for people to listen to their podcast. Disgusting hearing her voice on an advert.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.