Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the made up thing she said on the shitcast that people couldn’t believe she said it 🙄 skim through her videos as her voice is like nails on chalkboard

Botox has ruined her face
Ya the wonky lip getting worse 😂😂😂🤤🤤🤤🤤🥴🥴🥴🤤🤤🤤🤤🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 2
What was the made up thing she said on the shitcast that people couldn’t believe she said it 🙄 skim through her videos as her voice is like nails on chalkboard

Ya the wonky lip getting worse 😂😂😂🤤🤤🤤🤤🥴🥴🥴🤤🤤🤤🤤🥴🥴🥴
She was asked them name santas reindeers. She got a few then asked for a letter to guess another one....brenda said C and you dont get much if it. She answered Cum. Not cupid.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She says I'd never go on a quiz show. From the mouth of someone who actually went on one with her brother 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone ever bought or used that silk pro max she’s advertising?? Wont be buying using her promo for sure but am curious to know if it’s any good or a pure waste of money??

Reactions: 1
She’s allowing Brenda to make her look stupid every time she does that pod. Julie is stupid but Brenda is totally taking the piss

Reactions: 14
She’s allowing Brenda to make her look stupid every time she does that pod. Julie is stupid but Brenda is totally taking the piss
Totally agree, just from the clips she shares you can see that Brenda is absolutely loving making Julie look like a total fool and Julie is that dim that she doesn't even realise what's happening

Reactions: 13
Has anyone ever bought or used that silk pro max she’s advertising?? Wont be buying using her promo for sure but am curious to know if it’s any good or a pure waste of money??
Any influencer I seen advertising it all get lazer but I suppose that's free as well

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t buy a thing these low lifes are advertising. If they were any good they wouldn’t need all these huns pretending they re great

Reactions: 8
Who would come out with 'cum' as the name for a reindeer, they had it rehearsed. She is clever and articulate when she wants, for example in this video, no dopey Julie in it.

Reactions: 4
A friend of mine has it and swears by it so far. I’m tempted but won’t use this one’s code to buy it.

Reactions: 1
The kids ought her something terrible don’t they 😂 your brain always wants your to be angry
Bed time seems to be a nightmare with her

Reactions: 3
Hilarious when she's pretending to wave to fionn on the side line. Go back and watch it he's no more there 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bought it & it was definitely working but had to stop using it as I got pregnant.
100% could see a difference in hair growth and I wasn't even near the 12 times your meant to use it for.

I bought it & it was definitely working but had to stop using it as I got pregnant.
100% could see a difference in hair growth and I wasn't even near the 12 times your meant to use it for.
Thanks for that. Was it very painful do you mind me asking? Sorry for derailing thread but I’m very tempted to buy. Have gone to therapie for laser and the loved the results so interested in this for my legs as can’t justify the price at the min 🙈

• Sad
Why does Brenda always make out as if she’s broke! Hadn’t €25 apparently to pay off her little woods/very account . Doesn’t she work for itv and is apparently doing the podcast and not getting paid but has money to fly over and back every week. Seems so scabby

Reactions: 10
Why does Brenda always make out as if she’s broke! Hadn’t €25 apparently to pay off her little woods/very account . Doesn’t she work for itv and is apparently doing the podcast and not getting paid but has money to fly over and back every week. Seems so scabby
It's only to sound relatable to the dopes that listen to her, they are too thick to realise.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.