Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the Oscar goes to…..Here we go with the poor me meltdowns moaning bout things that are easily fixed and sorted making it into a DRAMA… GOBSHITE!

Reactions: 8
Any wonder she’s clueless the mother Paula looks like she dragged joolie up too, under pub tables with taytos. Same happens with these twins. Vicious circle

Reactions: 12
Oh I don't think she will win any prizes for intelligence and she is certainly not book smart but the porple donkey routine is just that a routine. I always got the impression from her that if there was work on the bed she would sleep on the floor
---
I think if you only dip in and out of her content and don't pay much attention you would think ah poor single mam , raising twins , just wants to be loved and isn't she gas craic out dancing on tables and getting herself in sticky situations

Reactions: 4
I can't believe ye are all falling for this crack.... She's plenty money but knows it doesn't look good all the holidays eating out nights away so she let this go so she would get a letter for content.
The sheep will think ahhh thsts how she affords it all however the people that are copping on are seeing through the lies

Reactions: 23
The less transactions going through the bank the better, I mean if you're scamming all around you who wants a paper trail???

Creative accounting is my guess!

Reactions: 15
The less transactions going through the bank the better, I mean if you're scamming all around you who wants a paper trail???

Creative accounting is my guess!
No doubt dodgy dealings hidden when it's cash only.
Cash is king with this one.
She's got feck all else to do anyway only call to credit union, part of her jobs Did the same with her father.

Reactions: 6
A fucking deal with lifestyle now so twinnies got new free school bags at the least grant me fucking patience with that cunt

Reactions: 13
I don't think anyone here is falling for anything.

Reactions: 10
And the Oscar goes to…..Here we go with the poor me meltdowns moaning bout things that are easily fixed and sorted making it into a DRAMA… GOBSHITE!
Those last few opera house tickets won’t sell themselves!! Don’t believe everything you see on the internet

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.