Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she booked a sun holiday for her, Paula and the twinnies yet? Don't they usually go around October time, (say midterm but the donkey will mix up the dates again) great deal, less than 500 euro for the 4 of them, pay it off monthly, a week all inclusive, great deal

Reactions: 6
Has she booked a sun holiday for her, Paula and the twinnies yet? Don't they usually go around October time, (say midterm but the donkey will mix up the dates again) great deal, less than 500 euro for the 4 of them, pay it off monthly, a week all inclusive, great deal
That is booked already and drama around it a few months ago, she didnt give exact dates but said around mid term and it was a great bargain 🥴

Reactions: 8
And don't forget a passport drama 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh yes their off to club Mac and it’s not at midterm because club Mac is closed by then I think someone here had said

Reactions: 8
Has she centreparcs booked later in year too? And shur don't forget Lapland.

She's talking about Spike Island like she's never brought the twins there before, if I remember correctly she brought them last year didn't she? I'm sure of it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
And absolutely nothing saved for a rainy day.
That’s the thing that stresses me out about the likes of Julie. Like imagine her account was hacked and not recoverable, that’s her entire income gone with no backup plan. I wouldn’t say she has put a penny away if something like that happened. Or even for when the whole influencer thing dries up for her

Reactions: 4
Can anyone help me here, I’m trying to put together a list of all the tit products Julie supposedly can’t live without on a daily basis and that have made so much of a difference to her life 🙄😆 so here goes

Detox and debloat
Parachute cbd drinks
That weird looking facecloth she was peddling yesterday
Voduz
Sweet king or whatever he’s calling himself this week
Sea moss gummies or jam

have I forgotten anything ??

Can anyone help me here, I’m trying to put together a list of all the tit products Julie supposedly can’t live without on a daily basis and that have made so much of a difference to her life 🙄😆 so here goes

Detox and debloat
Parachute cbd drinks
Voduz
Sea moss gummies or jam

Her kids......oh sorry my mistake, thought you said things she can live without

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Detox and debloat
Parachute cbd drinks
Voduz
Sea moss gummies or jam

Here are a few others..
Dylan Yolks
Hey Randy Candy
B perfecto
Nato Glow Up
Tiny picture in the bracelet company
Exerifyed
Silky pro
Emma's Mattress
Blend and row

Reactions: 5
All “ gamechangers” 🙄. Don’t forget the shame of a place that does her extensions and “ money piece “ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Detox and debloat
Parachute cbd drinks
Voduz
Sea moss gummies or jam

Emna mattress
Bunk beds

Reactions: 2
I get the ick when I think of her recording herself and watching herself back then thinking she’s a gas witch and hitting post. Meanwhile her kids are out on her estate running ragged

Reactions: 16
There should actually be a law against these fuckers. I work in HR and the amount of people that are in good jobs but in serious debt because of these cun*s advertising shite products. Plus people hiding their spending, on same shite from partners. It's criminal.

Reactions: 12
I get the ick when I think of her recording herself and watching herself back then thinking she’s a gas witch and hitting post. Meanwhile her kids are out on her estate running ragged
And then recording the same thing again for tik tok

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.