Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another scam competition up. Have to follow accounts that biduagency (boy wonders social media agency) is following. Can pick out at least two Julie works with. There's probably more. Wonder how much they paid the scammers to be involved in the competition

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Is bawling to the guards not the same as bawling to medja lawyers 🤔
IMG-20230813-WA0000_edit_16251788963144.jpg

---
IMG-20230813-WA0001_edit_16472831383423.jpg

---
IMG-20230813-WA0002_edit_16628461787045.jpg
IMG-20230813-WA0003_edit_16661937972457.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Another scam competition up. Have to follow accounts that biduagency (boy wonders social media agency) is following. Can pick out at least two Julie works with. There's probably more. Wonder how much they paid the scammers to be involved in the competition
€1,200 each I heard from my sister in law. They are promised 10,000 -15,000 followers. I don’t know is there a money back if they don’t get them. I’m very surprised why would mr price pay that or are they just included to look more legit like they are a big business hardly need the followers

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Why was wanchor putting up posters if tickets are limited 🥴 I smell a rat 🐀

Reactions: 5
I haven't been taking much notice lately but did they announce the winner of the Coldplay tickets

I have way too many questions about the troll tictok.

Did she just jump on the Sarah Burke bandwagon?
The last person I would be trying to copy is Sarah Burke but here we are.

Does she actually live in an alternate reality where she actually believes all her stories.her mouth is a seriously dangerous weapon for all around her.

Why was wanchor putting up posters if tickets are limited 🥴 I smell a rat 🐀
A few tickets left downstairs and about half unsold upstairs! It’s 2 weeks away so I’d say the pressure is on to sell. Would they be caught for the cost of unsold tickets?

Reactions: 2
What’s this about
Rehash of a troll story Joolie told months ago with some added embellishment. According to Joolie some woman sent her messages one night. Conveniently they were every 15 mins when Joolie telling the story. Anyhow turned out Joolie had bought something off this wan on fb marketplace and had been to the house to collect it. Met the partner. Met the kids lovely woman according to Joolie. Joolie did her usual ringing and texting and harassing ur wan to find out why she was sending messages. Woman went to guards. Joolie got phone call. She went to station showed the guards all the messages and it was left at that. That's the bones of it anyways.

Reactions: 5
Rehash of a troll story Joolie told months ago with some added embellishment. According to Joolie some woman sent her messages one night. Conveniently they were every 15 mins when Joolie telling the story. Anyhow turned out Joolie had bought something off this wan on fb marketplace and had been to the house to collect it. Met the partner. Met the kids lovely woman according to Joolie. Joolie did her usual ringing and texting and harassing ur wan to find out why she was sending messages. Woman went to guards. Joolie got phone call. She went to station showed the guards all the messages and it was left at that. That's the bones of it anyways.
Sorry yes heard this story I think 3 times already 😑
Each time something new added

Reactions: 4
Is it only 2 weeks to the shitshow (if it does actually go ahead)

what sort of rubbish/ lies will droolie the piss smelling, alcoholic, child neglecting woman liar come out with in the run up to it 🤔🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤 🤥🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 7
I just love her story on tik tok about the troll, absolutely and totally fake. Like the troll was abusing her through Instagram messages, then Julie kept trying to ring her on Instagram, and then her phone rings and it's a Gard. How did the Gard get julies number to ring her?? She doesn't really think these stories through does she

Reactions: 11
I just saw some of her story where she said she was deleting Roblox from their ipad...is that not recommended for 13yrs and over??

Reactions: 6
I just saw some of her story where she said she was deleting Roblox from their ipad...is that not recommended for 13yrs and over??
She must have read the private messages etc on it 😂😂😂 also it does make kids ferral - the behaviour kids display while playing it is unreal! About time she copped on but I assume it’s too late and they’ll be back on it by the end of the day. Anything for a quiet few hours watching Netflix!
---
Who dis??🤔😂
Don’t worry, it’s just my pal slappy… he’s always too stunned to speak

IMG_4962.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.