Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something wrong with all our airs apparently. It's dog-gie leaf. Dope๐Ÿ™„ she's just put up a poll. All bs to up the engagement. She knows rightly it dock leaf.
Yes WE THE ISSUE
Not her who went over to Turkey to a doctor she said was great cause he had a blue tick on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has to bring it back to her own situation all the time and get a dig in at the ex.

Julie is barely a mother at the best of times. Don't mind being a Mum and Dad. Remember when she didnt bring Fionn to the hospital when he broke his collar bone on holidays and sleeping through Erin's first feis.
Interesting that her followers all seem to have gone to the same spelling and grammar school as herself! ๐Ÿง
---
Definitely looks like someone alright whoโ€™s had a mastectomy done & undergoing chemo & radiation. Julie didnโ€™t lick it off the stones anyway with a mother like that. The mother will be MIA from tomorrow now for months once she sees what a laughing stock she is.
Absolute chavs herself and her mother. Theyโ€™re the type to go shopping in their pyjamas and dressing gown! ๐Ÿคฎ

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She deleted those stories last night so she could make a reel to post today obviously

• Angry
Reactions: 2
As bad as she is the mother is just as cheap and you can see the kids following down the same lifestyle, benefits, on the beg for everything, no pride or dignity.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Put a helmet on the child that what normal parents doe with kids are riding their bikes, what a muppet she is

Reactions: 5
Up until recently, I thought dock leaf was, โ€˜dog leafโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Out, you have to go, sorry but that is too much, you can't come here with statements like that, off back to Burps thread with you ๐Ÿคฏ we are 'meticulous' about correct terminology on here unlike Burps thread :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
In fairness , dog/dock sound similar, but never have I heard some one calling them โ€˜doggie leafsโ€™ sheโ€™s a clown and nobody is falling for her โ€˜Iโ€™m only a silly single mam, come rescue meโ€™ routine.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In fairness , dog/dock sound similar, but never have I heard some one calling them โ€˜doggie leafsโ€™ sheโ€™s a clown and nobody is falling for her โ€˜Iโ€™m only a silly single mam, come rescue meโ€™ routine.
And why did she think a burst kids football on a beach was a jelly fish

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who is that yoke hanging around Julie the last few weeks

she thinks she is Julie sounds like her and is as dirty as her

also 10er bet them kids will have iPads back by tonight

Reactions: 4
Who is that yoke hanging around Julie the last few weeks

she thinks she is Julie sounds like her and is as dirty as her

also 10er bet them kids will have iPads back by tonight
That is w-anchor Julie's no.1 fangirl, she is a witch who casts spells on full moons ๐Ÿง™

Reactions: 7
New competition launchedโ€ฆ 18 foolish participants โ‚ฌ1,200 each to be featured = โ‚ฌ21,600 less โ‚ฌ3,000 for holiday voucher is a handy profit for Julie and boy manager! Do they declare tax on their earnings I wonder?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.