Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The strange wax doll manager at a meeting today for julies "next chapter" wonder what his latest let down for her will be, more tickets to a rugby match that retail at €10 each perhaps 🤔
Any news on the cold play tickets or should we contact his media lawyer 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The red dress is horrible too. It does nothing for her boobs. All the money she spends on drink and shite and she can't invest in some good undergarments. There's loads of options available for low cut dresses that don't take from the look of the dress and make it frumpy.
Needs a good bra with that dress

Reactions: 3
What I don’t get is why if you’ve got a blue head piece would you not get a matching blue bag and blue shoes? She looks thrown together
It’s just a sh*t show!! Nothing matches at all
---
For those not on tiktok just leaving this here. Get ready with Joolie yesterday but posted today. If the sheeples were any further up her bum they'd be coming out her mouth🙄🙄
She bought the rings in Tesco and the watch for 35 euro before she left 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She really thinks she is the tit, she is so confident
I think the opposite. I think she is very insecure and doesnt know what does and doesnt suit her. Like who changes their outfit half way through the day. Same with hen she went to in Galway where she spent ages on her stories trying to find something to wear and all her friends were enjoying the hen and she was stuck in the hotel room on her own near tears.

Reactions: 21
She tried elegant yesterday and made a balls of it. No ride last night. Today's first outfit was awful. I reckon she rented it . 2nd outfit is tits out, still failing at elegant. Her boobs go east and west, she needs something to hold them up properly. She really lòoks desperate for a shag.

Reactions: 9
Wanchor shows ‘nightcap at the hotel’ story at 11pm whilst Mejoolie tries to pretend she’s out out! Don’t believe everything you see on online girls 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly it was so bad it just screams that she was clueless and style and what kinda style you could wear for the races. She really just made a show of herself all weekend. I’m no angel but god I wish she’d stop cursing, it’s like a bad habit that it’s every second word and it’s so off putting
Who dressed her in that yellow dress and blue head piece ..stevie wonder🫠🫠🫠 obviously still drunk when she thought it went together I’d die of shame the pictures last forever never been to any races but I’d presume some pretty up their people would be attending multi millionaires and she wore that gbh

Reactions: 5
The dress 🤦🏼‍♀️ it's like one of those flamenco dresses you would pick up in some souvenir stall in Spain

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she after taking something in that tik tok video ❄❄
She’s sprayed on enough perfume to knock a horse!

Reactions: 7
The strange wax doll manager at a meeting today for julies "next chapter" wonder what his latest let down for her will be, more tickets to a rugby match that retail at €10 each perhaps 🤔
And had to put story up again as we didn't say anything after the first one yesterday 😂😂😂🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
The lies 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
my god the tits. mine would be like that in a cheap penny's or Dunnes bra. I spend a lot keeping them in place but when you see how Julie's are I'd gladly spend more

Reactions: 6
She definitely didn’t sell the Galway races anyway, looked like she had an absolute tit time!

Reactions: 15
What I don’t understand is who paid for it, was it sponsored stay? She had the lunch yesterday but apart from that why was she there for ladies day did she seriously see herself as a competitor? The same ladies have been doing the race circuit for years they travel around to all the race meetings. Her cream/gold outfit looks like something a granny would be laid out in 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok. New name for her. ‘JuLIE’. All she’s able to do is LIE. Claiming she was ‘out out’ with the drink in front of her when someone said Anchor had a nightcap post! JuLIE / JuLIES at it again. 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok. New name for her. ‘JuLIE’. All she’s able to do is LIE. Claiming she was ‘out out’ with the drink in front of her when someone said Anchor had a nightcap post! JuLIE / JuLIES at it again. 😅🤣
Sorry to disappoint you but that name is often used for her around here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.