Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mygoodgod

VIP Member
If she goes to that spar again the lady should refuse to serve over talking about her on Instagram. She's always running staff down lately even at the doctors surgery. Common as dirt and getting progressively worse. When she was on the couch in her moms she never spoke like that.

Reactions: 23

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Can you tell which one did it wrong?
A) Yves St. Bernard in Galway
B) Yves Saint Laurent on red carpet at the BAFTAS.
Droolie with her droopie pancakes in a swimsuit off out for a one night stand having unprotected sex. Yeah I’m sure Vogue would love the comparison alright!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Ju Lie

Anyone from Carrigaline have the gossip on the 1st year Strictly was done in Carrigaline. Dancing and riding...........1 couple split, the other dope took her fella back........anyone? Anyone?

• Wow
  • Haha
Imagine if it was a man boasting on a podcast ran by a major company that he had sex with a girl without protection even though he knew he had the hpv virus and then walked her to a pharmacy the next day to make sure she took the morning after pill? I’m all for women’s rights but why should it be fine for a woman to boast about it but not for a man.
How can go loud actually stand by this. I can’t believe people are not calling her out over it.
Since the day I heard Julie was signed to go loud , I haven't listened to talking bollox podcast on go loud... might sound petty but I refuse to support a network that hires a scumbag drunk of a mother who robs from Dunnes when she's plenty of money to drink and tan and get make up and nails and eyebrows and eyelashes and chin surgery ffs ... scum she is

Lovelula

VIP Member
I have cobwebs where I once had action but was chatting to a friend recently..early 30s on no protection and slept with someone from dating site. She was angry that he didnt pull out(even though contraception is a 2 way street) and was texting him demanding he revolut her the cost of the morning after pill she had to get😂😂Like wouldnt you be mortified to ask a man you hardly know that?

Theres no self respect nowadays .

• Wow
  • Sick

Bobs86

VIP Member
“Yeah I’m going to a bottomless brunch, I heard it’s meant to be dangerous, you’re meant to fall out the door”
“I can’t wait”
She’s an out and out skank!

• Haha

Bobs86

VIP Member
Anyone else bothered her fridge door was just left open, WHILST she was talking pure shit into her phone?
Or do I need help? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

GW84

VIP Member
Can we take a moment please to acknowledge that ER will be in the Opera House but Julie will be in the Oprah House!

• Haha

Kilingtime

VIP Member
View attachment 2152176
This can’t be true can it?
Ive been told before that he is very generous in his maintenance to the twins- i never heard an amount, but it wouldn't surprise me.
It would also explain why she appears unreasonably nervous when there seems to be any legal stuff going on- she knows this would be factored in to anything going on.
As @Sleep_deprived said, she nevers gives out about him not providing which is telling

allthetruth

VIP Member
What mother would allow her kids to be out making a racket like that on the green what if smaller babies and children were sleeping and that noise going on why doesn’t she bring them into their own house and play the whistle if she thinks it’s so funny