Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Ahh here, neither of her Chuckies look anything like her, nevermind the fact they’re all filtered to fuck in that photo. Those children are the image of their father or ohh sorry the sperm Doner in OZ. She’s some size of a chin on her.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 21

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Jeez…. I spend a day away from here and it went mental.

All I have to say is the only trolls Julie needs to worry about is Brenda and that anchor one. no one ever sees it happening till it ruins them.

• Haha

Taylor17

VIP Member
Erin leaves the classroom and hides in the toilets when she's expected to do anything more challenging than colouring and Julie thinks it's gas. The poor child can't keep up and is dodging school work in the hope that no one is noticing. She's a thick bitch of a mother. Are the still in the Irish school?

Ju Lie

Ah now, you can’t just leave it like that. Tell us more please ☕☕☕
No discipline, no looking to see what the fuck is wrong with the whinge ass, just concerned with her arse eating a hole in her pants. That she recorded.

Has zero clue how hated she is down there.
---
Not to mention, the parents in the other class thanking the gods above that they don't have to have her kids at parties etc. It's not the
Kids fault either, it's that no one wants to be dealing with her.

• Wow
  • Haha

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
And the mother of the year award goes to this drunk tramp!! 🤬🤬 Missing Air in rows feis, children dumped off with her family again & the worst thing about it is she’s going to get ready now and rush into the city over the limit drink driving & probably kill some innocent person.
You made your choice yesterday Droolie & choose drink over your children, wow you must feel so proud. Time for you to check into AA. She never had any intention in making that feis as she only just about managed to get a ticket so how was she planning on being there with Sean.

Attachments

Bobs86

VIP Member
You had unprotected sex while carrying a transmissible virus? 🦠 You’re also putting it on a podcast for people to hear?

Charming Drools, just fucking charming!
This bitch needs to be cancelled, she’s minging!

• Wow
  • Heart

Leahk91

Imagine how erin rose will feel knowing her mammy isn't there. I member going to my daughters first Feis and how proud I was of her up on the stage. I wouldn't of missed it for the world .. Julie is a absolute pity. Then to come on and broadcast it to everyone clearly shows she is not one single bit embarrassed

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Be interested to hear what people answer to this, the few bits I seen of Brenda, she dates at a distance, meets guys for a glass of sparkling water during the day and runs. Say she would probably run a mile from a one night stand and unprotected sex but happy to encourage the other dope to spill all.
I actually "know" Brenda through mutual friends, have been out in her company a few times - she has no morals that one, big fan of married men!!!

• Wow

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
She has HPV and had unprotected sex with a guy???? I’m sorry now but she’s a first rate tramp for that. Did she tell the guy before or after she let him ride her bareback ? So she has passed that onto him and he’ll then pass it on to the next girl he rides?
Nothing wrong with having a one night stand but I’m in my 40’s and even when I had a few one night stands in my early 20’s I insisted on the guy using condoms.
She’s just scum. Pure & utter scum. Her Dad must be turning in his grave at her carry on.

Reactions: 20

Dusty2020

VIP Member
“Oh my balls” from a 5 year old and she posts it to her page.. fuck me she’s getting worse

Bobs86

VIP Member
The acidity from her unwashed vag, is causing holes in her leggings! 🤢
Poor fella that has to have her minge near his nose! Rank!

• Haha
  • Sick

Alucia

VIP Member
I get the impression Brenda is happy enough to let her be a scapegoat in all this and doesn't care how stupid she makes herself look, they both are using each other. Brenda's mother listens too, surely she would advise them they are making fools of themselves?

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
So morto for her, she clearly fancies her dance partner (because he has a pulse) and is playing all coy. She’ll be getting braver as the nights out get more frequent and the poor guy will have to fake his own death to get away from her!

• Haha

TikToc

VIP Member
WTF she doesn't want to promote botched plactic surgery on her page because kid's are watching it! No issue with her drinking and fucking and effing or pissing herself. Or saying she hates her children. So that's normal?

Jellybb

VIP Member
The culshie up to the big smoke routine…. I HAAAAATE it so much 🤬 ffs she is from cork which is also a big city 🙄 you would honestly be mortified