Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ju Lie

Soccer training today -
Air n rows screaming for about 15 mins like a banshee while JuLie just walked around thinking she is the local celeb - no recordings of that no?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Wexy123

VIP Member
An influencer recommending a store that sells fake handbags and clothing 🤔🤔 she really wouldn't be the brightest spark

Reactions: 20
Fake bags, you can't be caught selling fake designer goods it is illegal. How do they get away with it? No doubt it was them they got the fake LV from for the first competition.

Reactions: 19

marymac19

VIP Member
She's making it all up you can see her smirking as she tells it. Awful to have to lie for listeners.

Graywalls

VIP Member
All of these tears for herself yet not a thought for the poor child! At what point did she let them know she was not turning up to get Erin ready? If she was calling to the house at 8AM, it is likely that Sean woke her up at 7.30AM to give her breakfast and start to get her ready.
My heart breaks at the thought of that child, excited for her first ever feis, waiting in vain for her mother to turn up. If Julie's story is to be believed, that child waited for an hour before she woke up and contacted them to let them know that she wasn't coming and that Erin ouldnt be attending the feis she is so excited over.
She can try to deflect with all of the smart comment that she likes but it is obvious alcohol at the very least is taking over her life and causing untold harm to those children. They say the time to look at your drinking is when it costs you more than money, well it cost Fionn 3 days of pain with a broken collarbone and now Erin to miss a much anticipated event.
Bad moms club will only work as an excuse for so long Julie!

• Heart
  • Sad

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
I hope the woman from the deli sees that story and comes out boxes the head off the slimey cunt 🤣
Hope so too, you don’t mess with inner city people and their accents. She’s one to talk with her big traveller head and disgusting mouth! Looks like she got a smack of a shovel.
Sorry 😂😂 I’m a Dub and I don’t take kindly to people like her trying to make out we’re disgusting. Stick to your own county Julie! We don’t want your filth up here. Real your own accent in too! She won’t be able to enter that deli again.
---
Dubs usually ask is that all at a deli so they can get the other bits ready. Julie would wanna cop on the disgusting prick, or she’ll be meeting me next week 😂😂 or whoever that was after her session 😂😂

• Heart

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
Ahh here, neither of her Chuckies look anything like her, nevermind the fact they’re all filtered to fuck in that photo. Those children are the image of their father or ohh sorry the sperm Doner in OZ. She’s some size of a chin on her.
🤣🤣 ah here, ffs. Julie doesn’t even look like Julie at this stage, never mind anyone else. What the fuck is this about. 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Sazmac

Saying erin is the twin of the little cousin
Is she so passed she thought it was fionn or is she that crazy she thinks the girls look alike
She thinks this child is the image of her Air in Rows. They have no resemblance what so ever.
she’s just doing it as an up yours to the dads side of the family.

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Gutted we didn't get a "I got clamped" or "I got a parking fine" story 😴 surely she has an old parking ticket in her bag that she could wave around while shouting Aaaaaah Naaah

Unless she's going to mix it up a bit and get a speeding fine while racing back for her dancing 🤥

• Haha

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
She’s like a dog in heat . I’d say the wife of droolies dance partner probably bags up his clothes to boil wash when he comes home and makes him scrub himself in the shower till he bleeds.
Imagine your husband doing that dance thing for charity & his tramp of a dance partner on about pissing on his head. Skanky yoke.

• Haha
  • Sick

Molly83

More dinners out than in, never ending funds
Cannot believe they had dinner in Cabra castle!! Don’t think they would be too used to her type there! Would you be bothered hanging around though, I’d prefer to be on the road early especially with such a long drive ahead of her and get the kids ready for school tomorrow, baths, uniforms, lunches etc.
oh wait sorry…. This is Julie I’m comparing myself to… never mind 😝

• Haha

marymac19

VIP Member
At her age with two young children at home she shouldn't have been having unprotected sex. I don't believe for a second she did by the way but the optics are terrible.
Also there's no way Brenda went into a local doctor twice on the same day to get the morning after pill for two friends it's just bullshit. Pretending to be a twin does she not realise the doctors in her area know everyone

Wexy123

VIP Member
Lies lies lies because the pharmacist has to speak to the person ALONE. It’s all done to ensure there is no coercion. She’s a fucking skank.
oh it's all lies sure she was back at her own hotel before 8am on her stories, she must have found some magical chemist in galway that's open before 8 o clock on a Sunday morning 🤣 she doesn't realise she needs to have a good memory to be a good liar, she catches herself out all the time in her lies

scandal2022

I couldn’t care less about her having a one night stand but the fact is she has an STI and knowingly had unprotected sex with a man whom she could have now infected. The lies of going to the chemist are too far fetched even for Julie. She was saying she was back in the hotel around 7am no chemist is open at that hour in Galway she’s a lieing cunt that’s all
I know from someone at the hen she was home at 3 with Supermacs and the fella was staying in the same hotel

• Haha
  • Wow