Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

captain birds eye

personally I think that having the kids hanging around up on Cavan and Meath for the day for no obvious reason and only leaving for the long drive home at half 6 on a school night is absolutely neglectful and reckless. Those poor little kids mustn’t know whether they’re coming or going. Literally on the road every weekend. Wonder where they’re off to next weekend. It’s an absolute joke. They are never given the chance to relax at home, play with their own toys or be literally bored and entertain themselves. It’s tablet central for them, eating shite food and going from hotel to hotel to mobile home

Reactions: 32

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Is she literally mocking someone for having an alcoholic parent? Jesus she’s a disgusting bitch. Sean needs to grow a pair and do nothing for her or the twins. No one be available to take or help out and she’ll soon realise what she doesn’t right now. I grew up with a member of my family an alcoholic. I’m not going into it but it’s horrific. Good luck to those kids because they’ll need it!

• Heart

Heidi77

VIP Member
I'm guessing Sean brought that poor child to the Feis and the "bad mom" is trying to rise us all. Julie you do you. We all have our private lives. You are selling your soul and everyone is judging you and laughing at you.

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Sure Julie give your self a clap 👏 (you never know you might have that too ) 😉
For mother of the year award great role model for your daughter and son

You are in risky position with hpv and passing it onto a stranger by not using a Condom.
You got drunk
You practically went out in your nickers
You pulled a fella
You went to a strangers place
You had drunk unprotected sex and required the morning after pill.
You did your walk of shame that morning and put it on your social media accounts for everyone to see

You need to give your head a wobble with two young children

I'd say your family is so so proud of you

You need some sex education

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Your one in her communion dress bet into the iPad in the pub is a grim sight. I’m sure pints and shots were the top priority for the day. There’s always that clan in every class

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
So is the kid’s missing school again
Surely not, she’d have more than enough time to drive to kells after school.
Imagine sitting in a church tomorrow surrounded by your ex and all his family knowing that you were boasting online to riding a stranger last weekend. They’ll all be flat out praising god that she’s not their problem anymore. I actually don’t know how she could hold her head up high in front of anyone after pissing herself in public and all her stupid behaviour online. Mortified for her.

Reactions: 31

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I remember coming into school after my confirmation and being SO jealous that the girls in my class all met each other that evening because all their parents had a piss up in the local and the kids all hung around outside. I was spitting over it!!! But now I’m so thankful that my mother just had a nice meal for us at home and invited a few close relatives and I had a nice day with my cousins running around outside. A pub is not any place for kids on their communion day ffs. Have a few at home if you must and let them play outside and at the very least keep your desire have a few inside your own walls

• Haha

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
Starting to think julies mam and Sean have pulled back because they can finally see Julie is on a dangerous path that will have serious consequences for the whole family. She's on a downward spiral since her dad died, but since the podcast, eoghan being more in control of her as her manager, she's embarked on a journey of theft, lies , exposing her kids to the web, just disgusting behaviour in general. Everyone around her lately is happy to see her become more of a donkey. She wasn't like this before I act quiet liked her when she started out. Now her reputation, her kids,her family etc are being sacrificed by herself and others for social media purposes and followers. The kids won't have many friends because mothers will not want the drama or the lack of parental care required on play dates etc. Sean won't want to hear about his sister having unprotected sex with a randomer in Galway (true.or.untrue its still out there now ). Her mother doesn't strike me as someone who'd care but imagine knowing your daughter (again true or untrue) robs coffees, deli items etc from dunnes but yet splashes the cash otherwise. Her poor dad seemed like an honest man. I dont think hed want that for her. Her kids are exposed on the daily to numerous social platforms now, bedtime habits, school issues, sicknesses, tantrums. Nothing is off limits with Julie. The more negative or controversial the better its sad the kids are coming out the worst of it and will continue to in the long run. Sorry for the long post 😪 as a mum of 3 I fret on the daily trying to protect them etc. I can't understand her mentality at all 😢

• Heart

TikToc

VIP Member
Regardless of whether it happened or not, it's even more fucked up to make up this story.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Doug24

''All my driving up and down for extra practices'' she's an absolute disgrace of a mother. Air in Rows doesn't come into it, it's still all about Jooolie.

Heidi77

VIP Member
Is she literally mocking someone for having an alcoholic parent? Jesus she’s a disgusting bitch. Sean needs to grow a pair and do nothing for her or the twins. No one be available to take or help out and she’ll soon realise what she doesn’t right now. I grew up with a member of my family an alcoholic. I’m not going into it but it’s horrific. Good luck to those kids because they’ll need it!
She also seems to be mocking the fact that this alcoholic parent is now passed. Imagine someone mocking Julie's dad.

• Sad

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
Julie: ‘you will be kept anon’.
Also Julie: ‘we’ve traced your IP address & we’re coming for you with our media lawyer Harvey Spector’.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Beavana

VIP Member
As bad as the spelling is, it's better than Droolie on a normal day 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤 never mind when the child neglecting alcoholic is on the piss all day.

Hi Ken xx any word on the 2 big signings ye pretended ye had done? 🤔 Or the meeedya lawyers 😂😂😂😂😂🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Wexy123

VIP Member
Sorry now but seriously 3 kids sitting on the floor of the venue on ipads while the adults drink shots 😳 poor communion girl, not much of a day out for her stuck to an iPad on a pub floor with 2 junior infants while the 2 single mammys get pissed

MrsGahan

VIP Member
I can’t believe how irresponsible they both are airing that story whether it happened or not. 2 women in their 30’s laughing about having unprotected sex is bad enough but worse when it’s public knowledge that she has HPV. Considering the huge drive to vaccinate teens against HPV over the last few years and then you have this moron making a complete mockery of it. 🤬

Last edited:

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
I know someone working in that pub for the bottomless brunch. They do keep an eye on the drink and won't refill if you're skulling it back. And they do ask patrons to leave if they're doing the dog on it.
Julie is carrying on like a 15 year old with tinnies in a field. So immature. Nothing about meeting friends or having a good laugh, it's all about drink.
👀 Will get onto my sources and report back.......🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 28