Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
Absolutely no issues with the MAP and it is great it is so accessible but it sounds like she just had sex knowing this was an option so went for it, It isn't 100% safe, it can fail if she wasn't willing to potentially get pregnant again she should be taking more precautions.

Then, the fact she had a ONS with zero protection but hasn't mentioned any STI testing, again no issue with a ONS or any form of protection but look after yourself when doing it so it can remain a ONS!

Reactions: 25

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Still drunk and too selfish to put her daughter first, she really is the dregs. She resents her children so much she should have given them up for adoption when they were born. She's a pathetic excuse of a human!

Taylor17

VIP Member
Whether she's trolling or not, she's still drunk as fuck this morning. She was on a 12 hours bender yesterday. One of her nails are missing and the eyes are burnt out of her head from drink. She's more bothered about drunk texting some fella than leaving her daughter down. Julie is that scum of a mother even if some of the crap she records is for content. Most mothers I know including myself try to hide the hangover and die quietly at the side of a pitch or pool or whatever activity the child is into but you get them there

Heidi77

VIP Member
Imagine it being out there that you had unprotected sex and the whole world being able to point out that you have HPV. Is nothing sacred in her life? I don't know how she shows her face outside.

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Ahh sorry who’s me one with the unfiltered face, it’s surely not chins & me? Michaela looks like she just got out of Mountjoy. 🤣🤣 The hack of her. She’d want to get back on that plane to Dr. Blue Tick over in Turkey. She’s wrecked looking from the drink & drugs, it’s AA she should be joining. Scarlet for her.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I would genuinely take the tin whistle off my kids if they insisted on playing it like that. It’s not a fucking whistle to be blown is an instrument to be played and either play it properly or you ain’t getting it! She’s an absolute holy show letting them blow the shite out of it

Reactions: 24

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Usually, each child is given a church row to themselves. They themselves sit at the edge and any other family members sit then on that row. It might be a massive church or else Joolie is standing at the back.😂
I'm sure some 107 year old man will give her his seat and buy her a coffee......Have my seat GIRL, you're a great mother, dragging up raising the ferals Twinnies all on your own.....WHILST admiring all her chins and her scarred eyelids

Last edited:
  • Haha

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Filming for the gram at a drive thru and that brazen airin rows needs manners put on her. Nothing cute or funny just feral ill-mannered brats. And Mejoolie eye f×ck!ng herself in to the phone! God bless the patience of the person taking that order.

instanotfamous

Chatty Member
I couldn’t care less about her having a one night stand but the fact is she has an STI and knowingly had unprotected sex with a man whom she could have now infected. The lies of going to the chemist are too far fetched even for Julie. She was saying she was back in the hotel around 7am no chemist is open at that hour in Galway she’s a lieing cunt that’s all

Wexy123

VIP Member
If you listen can you do a summary for tattle? Gogle left on read. We don't listen here as that's all she wants is to trick everyone to listen for ratings
Omg I had to listen to this for once to hear the stride of pride story, no joke and it's not even cos I have no time for Julie but it is the worst podcast of all time. it's literally copying bits and pieces of other podcasts, not an original idea between these 2 dopes.
the hen night story, a fella on a stag was "weak" for her at the night club and she went to supermacs with him at the end of the night. then she told him all the other hens were starving so he bought a load of food for all of them and they brought it back to their hotel. then she said she wasn't bringing him inside her hotel cos of the other hens so went back to his hotel. Sat on the ground outside his hotel with the other stags drinking cans of bulmers til 4am and then they went in to bed, he had to kick 2 other lads out of the room so they could go at it. next morning she tells him she's not on anything contraception wise and he goes with her to the pharmacy to get the morning after pill. he stood there like a fool while the pharmacist was asking her when she had her last period and the last time she had sex. she gets it and back to her own hotel.
I skipped through a lot of the rest of it but they are ripping off other podcasts left right and centre with their "ick of the week" "free mug for the best story" and swapping each other's phones

• Sick
  • Haha

Cantkeephermouthshut

Feel like she saw the publicity Joanne mcnally got about talking about getting her manager to get the MAP and thought if she did her own take on it it would spread like wildfire

Difference is Joanne doesn't have 2 kids and it was her boyfriend. This just looks tacky

Reactions: 23

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Doesn’t eat the biscuits but buys a big wrap 😂😂😂 ah Julie! And don’t start on Dubliners they’ll knock you into next year on your broom stick you absolute witch!

• Heart
  • Haha

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Absolutely disgusting behaviour from mother of the year and you know what she would have drove if she got up onetime

She's so drunk she's a filthy scumbag doing that on her daughter

Needs to step away from socials

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
So the communion child didn’t even spend the night in her own home but with cousins she’s only met twice? Did the communion ma get lucky? How grim!

• Wow
  • Sick