Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
I'm mortified for her teaming up with the other single mom in a pathetic attempt to "show" the two exes (who could not give a fuuuck).Was the plan himself would see her with the butchered eyeballs and lip at half mast and suddenly realise the mistake he had made??
Shiteing on about the importance of family and connections🤣🤣She cannot stand her own kids as avoids them as much as possible.Last bank holiday weekend she didn't see them Thurs to Monday.It's
them she should be worrying about questions from in the future regarding poor relationship bonds.She only travelled to Kells for the most important relationship in her life-hers and alcohol.She knew it was going to be a good old piss up.Such a Knack Pack.Jessie and his brother both attract the same type of tramps.The communion child on a sleepover with a woman she hardly knows🙈🙈And Erin Rose with the speech skills of a three year old?
The whole circus is like a Tusla training video where people are asked to spot the many No No s.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

#transparency

VIP Member
Nobody comes from Australia for a communion or confirmation, some people don't even travel down the road for one. It will be his family members and she will want them telling him how great she is and what he is missing by not being with her. I wonder will she wear the swimsuit to the church?
Sneaky peek at her outfit for the communion 🙏

Screenshot_20230505_231858_com.huawei.browser_edit_98744805262015.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Anyone else totally sick of "the little girl lost in Dublin" routiene EVERY SINGLE WEDNESDAY🙄 GET A GRIP, OH AND A LIFE JuLie🤥

Reactions: 44
The perfect ones on here or yet Yas think yous are perfect claim to not like Julie but yet Yas follow everything she does ya bunch of sad sad people no one is perfect

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Cant belive she opening said she had unprotected sex on a drunken one night stand and dragged him to the chemist the next morning to get the morning after pill
Has she no fucking dignity somethings should be kept private

It's more than the morning after pill 💊 she needs it's a full STI screening 🦀 🦀 🦀 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
What a sad, sad sight to see .... the three children slumped on the floor with 3 ipads infront of them to keep them quiet 🙁 while the parents are necking shots. My god 😐 they are certainly a breed.

Reactions: 40

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Congrats to @instanotfamous on the winning thread title🥳🥳🥳
Quick recap
Mejoolie was away with the twinnies and the merry widow in Spain. Mary Poppins hadn't a patch on our Joolie while she was away. No swearing , no drinking , no late nights , plenty of kids club, bingo and sitting by the pool. Well not that we were shown anyhow.Turns out she was on her best behaviour till she got a phone call about two ' big" brands that want to work with her and normal service resumed fairly quickly then. Only back from Spain and Fuinneog and Air in Rows were shipped off to the merry widow for the weekend so Joolie could go on a hen in Galway. She was a dirty stopout and did the stride of pride but its anyones guess as to whether she found herself a fella. We had a game of tattle says and Joolie obliged by showing us she hasn't fallen out with Sean, she does wash and telling us she didn't drive home from Galway.
Podcast is still 💩. Herself and Brenda taking part in the podcast festival in the Oprah House but not too many tickets sold yet anyways.
Joolie has a bee in her bonnet about trolls. According to mejoolie she was in her trolls house about three yrs ago when she purchased something from her on FB marketplace. Herself and boy wonder have a hotline to their media lawyer and we should all be quaking in our boots about it🤣🤣 Just to add when you read this Joolie if someone has a different opinion to an influenza like yourself that's not been a troll it's just a difference of opinion👋👋
The surgery hasn't done her any favours either. Still has scars on her eyelids and no difference on chin. Well there's a difference when she uses a filter but she says she doesnt use them whatsoever🤥🤥
Fuinneog and Air in Rows never seem to be in school. Joolie says she doesnt give them the ipads much. Funny that when they seem to be permanently attached to their hands.
Just to finish my not so quick recap in case you don't know Joolie the only single mother of twins in Ireland and she's doing it all herself 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Jellybb

VIP Member
The kids out in the pub while the parents are necking shots? And this is all in the name of celebrating a religious Sacrament? I am not able 😑 look it a party at home with a bouncy castle is fair enough but children have no business in a pub for a “celebration” while these yokes are getting polluted.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Fiona18

Jeez…. I spend a day away from here and it went mental.

All I have to say is the only trolls Julie needs to worry about is Brenda and that anchor one. no one ever sees it happening till it ruins them.
Brenda reminds me of the type of "friend" we all had at one stage or another. Goes out with you, proceeds to get "pissed" on a night out, encourages you to go off with certain fellas or embarrass yourself, yet turns out they remember everything the next day and get great enjoyment telling the group all about your escapades. They're really a frenemie.
Brenda thrived on Julie's story.

Reactions: 37

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Lies lies lies because the pharmacist has to speak to the person ALONE. It’s all done to ensure there is no coercion. She’s a fucking skank.

Reactions: 37

Jennymac

VIP Member
I think someone should email the go loud network and ask do they think it is responsible for someone that has openly stated they have hpv to be having unprotected sex on one night stands and spreading the virus yo be broadcasting that across all their networks

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Shanto

Imagine being dumb enough to admit to the world on Instagram that you were too locked to get up for your child's Feis, poor kid was probably so excited to perform for her mam. If any brands even consider working with this pathetic excuse for a mother they need their heads examined. Droolie you are a focking disgrace.

Reactions: 36

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
Imagine working hard at your job all day then collecting your children from a Creche that costs a fortune to drive home to a house that you struggle to pay the mortgage on and that free loading slapper has her feral kids wandering around with tin whistles wrecking your head.

Reactions: 35

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
Imagine if it was a man boasting on a podcast ran by a major company that he had sex with a girl without protection even though he knew he had the hpv virus and then walked her to a pharmacy the next day to make sure she took the morning after pill? I’m all for women’s rights but why should it be fine for a woman to boast about it but not for a man.
How can go loud actually stand by this. I can’t believe people are not calling her out over it.

Reactions: 34