Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#transparency

VIP Member
Julie and Brenda constantly on about weightloss, what diets people have done, how many calories, people saying they smoked their brains out on Brenda's question box to lose weight and lived on coffee, a lot of younger followers don't need to be listening to that talk or be unduly influenced by them. They should stop the diet and calorie talk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28

Wexy123

VIP Member
Condoms can be pretty useless when it comes to HPV and the majority of us on this thread probably have it but aren't aware as it hasn't caused any abnormal cells or it has cleared or laid dormant between smears.

But apart from that, she never actually slept with anyone, so no point getting your chastity belts in a twist
You're the one that seems to be in a bit of a twist over her, no one cares that she slept with anyone or not, it's not like she's the only one to ever have a one night stand, the point is she has a lot of young fans and she's using unprotected sex as clickbait for her podcast, its disgusting. The same one was on the other night talking about how she wouldn't like to talk about her cosmetic surgery on her Instagram because she has a lot of very young fans and she wouldn't feel right, but it's ok to laugh about having unprotected sex on there

Jellybb

VIP Member
The was a pure made up nonsensical story about the one night stand and morning after pill 🙄 tbh there is nothing wrong with going out getting your hole, it’s 2023….. who cares….. why did she feel the need to make it up for podcast content.
These cunts are so embarrassing. It’s no wonder they all claim to suffer from mental health issues when they are constantly telling lies, scamming and bullshitting to their followers 🙄 sorry but my nerves would be at me and I would have to see a therapist if I was a daft cunt too!!

• Heart

CalM

Ok, let me think this one out - did she not say that she left her sunglasses in that guys place but couldnt handle the walk of shame back to his to collect them. So instead got a new pair in River Island. Surely if she went and got the MAP with him in the chemist, she wouldnt be mortified going back for her sunglasses? Make it make sense?

Reactions: 27

Doug24

I just watched story with kids at drive thru, poor kids haven't a fucking snowballs chance with Droolie at the helm 😢 side note I work in retail and it fucking drives me mad when parents are like stop now she'll get mad / cross ect. I won't get cross at all, why don't you parent your kids yourself instead of involving the person only trying to do their job 🥴

Heidi77

VIP Member
We see it time and time again that Julie looks down on anyone that is in employment. Which is quite laughable really given her situation.

• Heart

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
Can I just add I’m not judging her on the one night stand or the morning after pill! I’ve done both.
It’s the bragging about it when she openly admits having hpv I have the issue with.

This isn't a 'bad mom club' situation.

This is a scumbag of a ma who is constantly putting alcohol before her kids..

Scumbag who doesn't deserve a social media platform...

Addd

VIP Member
Would not donate anything to GFM and definitely not Julie’s. She has no morals and nothing is beyond her. I would not be surprised if she kept the money for the GFM for herself. She regularly part takes in scams and I don’t see how this wouldn’t just be another one. Mortified for her going on about being purple because she has to dance with a man. This is the same woman telling the world she had a one night stand and dragged him into the pharmacy with her.
She needs to pick a lane.

Bate-to-the-ropes

Chatty Member
Imagine the most important day of your little girls life and fucking her into a hotel room thst night with some wan you don't even know The mind boggles

Reactions: 26

Jellybb

VIP Member
The combination of the kitchen chairs with the door knockers on the back and brick wallpaper in the kitchen cracks me up everytime 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Howareyahun

VIP Member
She doesn't need to keep walking around the kitchen telling everyone on the gram she missed it, why is she not getting herself out the door for it?

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Am I the only one that thinks this absolute thick puts her kids safety at risk, literally telling thousands on her stories when she has them outside by themselves etc etc. that’s a bloody weirdos dream. Should be a ban on having children on social media.
also she’d wanna take Erin to the dentist her teeth are a mess. If they’re that bad now get adult teeth will be horrific.

Reactions: 25

Wexy123

VIP Member
so let me get this right, she went to a chemist on a Sunday morning in Kilkenny around 8 or 9 o clock in the morning on the way back to the hotel? the imaginary chemist is it open at that hour of a Sunday morning?? more lies out of this one, she's unreal 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Quick google, it can be very serious for a man, when a woman has HPV, and has unprotected sex.....you are so right, she is pure and utter scum.....😖
I doubt she realised this when making up this story, she’ll be in damage control mode now when people put 2 and 2 together. If the tables were turned there would be uproar over a fella spreading std/stis knowing that they have it!