Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The story from last night, she said the woman was running scared and shutting down, she is still followed by Sean and her Facebook is still the same, she didnt change her profile or anything, she isn't too upset by Eoghan Cagney and JuLie Lacey

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm a bit confused, she said "I was sent the person's Insta and Facebook too".... surely she already had the Insta if she was being abused for weeks by the person? It just doesn't make any sense!
Exactly it's all lies, she said in one story she found the person's Facebook with her email address, the next story she said she was sent the persons Facebook page, it's all lies, I don't want to name the Instagram page she's talking about here but I looked at it last night and it has 4 posts and 62 followers, and her brother Sean is one of the followers of it ffs 🤣 they set up the account themselves so they could put on this whole show to try and scare people and to prove that their "media lawyers" could track us all down, but it's literally all made up, they must think we are as thick as they are
---
The story from last night, she said the woman was running scared and shutting down, she is still followed by Sean and her Facebook is still the same, she didnt change her profile or anything, she isn't too upset by Eoghan Cagney and JuLie Lacey
its because it's not a real account they made it up for this whole story, imagine an account with not even a person as the profile photo, 4 posts and 62 followers, 1 of which is Sean 🤦‍♀️ like they could have tried to make it look a bit more realistic 🤣🤣🤣 she's quiet about it since last night cos she's seen here that everyone knows it's bs

Reactions: 19
Have to say tho this morning Julie confirmed my suspicions that she’s filming herself on a different app (snap chat or TikTok), saving it and uploading it to Instagram. Purely to make it look like she really looks like that and no filter shows up so looks like she isn’t using one. She also uses a teeth whitening filter too which is more than likely from TikTok because without it her teeth look horrific and as people have said on here discoloured.

Reactions: 18
As predicted she's deleted all the stories 🙄 just add it to the list of lies that didn't work out...better luck next time Jools 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus saying the same story twice about her great idea to get make up done and go straight out when in Galway
Yea we know Julie you just said that story 2mins ago no need to say it again

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly it's all lies, she said in one story she found the person's Facebook with her email address, the next story she said she was sent the persons Facebook page, it's all lies, I don't want to name the Instagram page she's talking about here but I looked at it last night and it has 4 posts and 62 followers, and her brother Sean is one of the followers of it ffs 🤣 they set up the account themselves so they could put on this whole show to try and scare people and to prove that their "media lawyers" could track us all down, but it's literally all made up, they must think we are as thick as they are
---

its because it's not a real account they made it up for this whole story, imagine an account with not even a person as the profile photo, 4 posts and 62 followers, 1 of which is Sean 🤦‍♀️ like they could have tried to make it look a bit more realistic 🤣🤣🤣 she's quiet about it since last night cos she's seen here that everyone knows it's bs
In fairness my account is similar to that. I don't let anyone follow me and have no profile pic .

Reactions: 6
Jesus saying the same story twice about her great idea to get make up done and go straight out when in Galway
Yea we know Julie you just said that story 2mins ago no need to say it again
Why does she do this? I've never seen anyone other than Burp do this, it's so weird.

Reactions: 3
The country bumpkin act again 🙄
You’d think at this stage she would organise her tit. How long has been going to Dublin to the same location now for the podcast? And she still hasn’t figured anything out? More lies as usual, nobody is that thick.

Sure she said she entered the wrong reg number when paying to park so she would get a ticket or clamped

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Ah I was hoping something would happen her today, not just a ticket but a clamp. Nice little bit of money gone 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
oh God is she down the West this weekend?? I must go watch out for her in Galway and see what she REALLY LOOKS LIKE

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.