Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s not even a new pic of tan. That’s an old picture she threw up I remember it well. From a year or so ago. And I’m nearly sure it was when she was down in the mobile home. The towel changed colour too 😂😂

also I hope she runs into some lovely people in Dublin today - that is all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well if they got 7 emails to the 65 roses email they have used that charity to falsely get peoples details. That charity was representing cf ireland and they claimed the ema was belong to that so they have breached gdpr by now contacting these people from their email addresses which means they can be done for this . Jesus who are their lawyers at all terrible advice they are getting 😁. Also I have spoken to someone and they have advised all their comps need to be reported to the cpcc which is also a government regulated body and they will be investigated through them don't bother with asai and also any adds or pr that is undeclared can be reported to them also

Reactions: 25
She's full of tit. She'd be the first one to plaster up the messages on her stories if she was getting them.

Reactions: 10
How exactly has she caught the person, if the person is real and was giving her abuse would the person not have been messaging from an account anyways ?! It's such unhinged behaviour from her ....Julie go catch your 7 people , tattle will still be here !!

There must be another discover Ireland or something coming up and they are trying to threaten and bully people so they don't message the brand ...

Reactions: 13
Ah Droolie and her made up stories. Mortified for her, people are allowed have opinions it’s not a crime. Her and Ken are trying to push the narrative that we are all trolls who once confronted will go into hiding. Id say if she rang any of us we have no problem giving her a piece of our minds. I know if she rang me personally, I would let her hear the clip where she admits to stealing and tell her I am off down to the guards, and does she want to come with me

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have to say if they just stayed quiet they’d be grand but doing all this opens a can of worms and info like posted above makes people aware we can report them for different things they’re not doing right. Best to keep your big gob shut Julie 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
I would say they did use the email to bait people, then used the emails to search up the accounts cause if you sign up to insta / FB I think you can find the person that way.

Reactions: 8
And also all the free hotel stays and all pr and gifted items need to be declared to revenue and bik needs to be paid on it all on the radio the other day covering this

Reactions: 8
I would say they did use the email to bait people, then used the emails to search up the accounts cause if you sign up to insta / FB I think you can find the person that way.
If people are wondering, you can turn this off through privacy and security settings on FB/Insta. You can be undiscoverable.
If your not sure you can Google your own email address and see what comes up.

Reactions: 2
I'm a bit confused, she said "I was sent the person's Insta and Facebook too".... surely she already had the Insta if she was being abused for weeks by the person? It just doesn't make any sense!

Reactions: 14
I’m actually sick to death of listening to the common woman, and looking at her crooked mouth is really sending me over the edge today!
Have a lovely Friday everyone 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.